Reviews for Just Once More
kazema chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
i like the interaction between ayako and rukawa...you kept him in character. nothing much is shown about his attraction towards her and that'w what i like, i want to see how it'll develop. update soon! i definitely want to see more interaction between them!
o Aya-chan o chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
poor Migayi! I like Rukawa and Ayako pairings.. But I love Miyagi all the same. I can't wait to see what happens, please update soon! :)
Hana Rui chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Aw. I shudder to think what might become of Miyagi with that kind of disease, and Ayako’s devastation when she finds out about it. But since this situation opens up avenues for RuAya, then I guess it’s already well compensated.

I am fine with Ryota and Ayako, but I’ve really always been a RuAya shipper by heart (and quite possibly by spirit, too). So however way this fiction is gonna end, I’ll be around to read it.

Write on!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
erm, can you please expound on this huntington's disease? is it anything like alzheimer's?

nice fic but it needs editing-grammar and spelling alke..

update..
RukawaAyako chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
woahh!

This one is great! please update it soon! can't wait! (giggles)

please update it!

(screaming!) my gosh! i love rukawa and ayako! ryota is ok, but rukawa is different... very different...

(sigh) i know you are very good writer, so you can update or continue this story asap!

good luck! (kiss)
kazema chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
so, when are you going to update? can't wait how this will turn out.
Chu chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
you're a pretty good writer, and this is definitely a great beginning to a very interesting triangle. You portray the characters' personalities quite well too~ Please continue!
Blasted Stones chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
hi...just finish the 1st chappie...my it was good...It's a Ru/Aya/Ryo right? I wonder how Rukawa would enter the picture...I wish Ayako ends up with Ryo...Waiting for your update...Update soon...
La Saia chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
This is actually quite nice. For the first chapter I can practically feel that you're building quite the plot. I wonder how Rukawa fits into this whole triangle since you got a quite strong case for Ryota.

I hope to see more from you soon!
Pretty Pink chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Wow! This is great! You've got a nice flow of words and a even mix of description and dialogues. It sounds interesting and I can't wait for you to continue this.
Iron Duke not logged in chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
okk...looks good so far, i am not much in grammar and stuff, but i haven't seen any typos or grammarical mistakes here, hey would mind if you let Ryota end up with Ayako? i mean Ryota and Ayako belongs together,

oh and one more things Ryota calls Ayako ,

Aya-chan, please update soon
kate chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
woho! sh*t! this one is great! i can't believe you made a ryo/aya/ru fic.

hey, update soon! wanna know how rukawa get into the picture. hope ayako will end up with him... it's just that i want a different twist this time.

goodluck!