Reviews for Fan Mail
StargazerSarah chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Holy crap. Sacred shit. Religous poo.

that is freaking amazing and I love it and I drink herbal tea in the hopes to be like Raven too. I actually found this new kind of herbal tea called "Black Raven Tea"! LOL! It's awesome.

Seriously though, that poem expressed what I have been trying to put in words for a very long time and i am very impressed. GO YOU!
Zarius chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
I'd recommend a gas chamber ripped from Auzwitch at the very least to kill Wolfram, just throw her in with the Terra haters and the immature Robin/Raven 'shippers who think a few hugs and a bonding in the fourth season means they love each other, and yet insult OUR B.B/Raven fandom because they bond in two seasons more than them? pfft. Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

Great work so far, and the Terra "tribute" was the highlight. Seriously, shes' only good for the Judas Contract, when she was revived in the comcis, the storyline absolutley did'nt go ANYWHERE, plus the character became a whiny girl with a torn identity crisis, and has little to do with the Titans.

Lets' move on from Terra people, shes' dead, she was evil, and she does'nt need to be brougt back, focus on the couples that matter, that have endured, and will be the ones that will matter at the conclusion, Robin and Starfire is the confirmed Canon couple, and B.B/Raven is a logical one that even David Slack has apporved of, even IF he is'nt allowed to make it happen.
Rhinoface chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
"But Terra? She's a rock."

Oh my god. PRICELESS. *Faves*
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
*Sigh* I made a vow to hate all Terra-haters becaue they all hate me. It doesn't matter if they say they like me, I know they don't. I really don't want to hate you because you seem like a great writer, but I'm really annoyed with all the Terra-haters I've seen today. Why don't you like her? If it's because of how you think she "broke up" Beastboy and Raven (they were never together!), I have no respect for you. Please, explain your reasons to me. I don't want to go off at someone else again today... (I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'm just really pissed today).

Digital-Dragon-Master844

"Digi-Dragon"

(Ashley)
myWings510 chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
**standing ovation** Awesome... Unbeliveable.. wow. They are all amazing! You are truthfully the best writer I've ever read works from. I really appreciate your devotion to TT! It makes all of us other TT fans very very happy campers! _
Beacon chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
so tru _ great job
Elaborate Ruse chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Three words: Best Poem Ever! _ As a fellow Terra-hater, I would've loved this even if it had turned out sucky, but it's really awesome, as are your other poems. Keep writing!
DigitalGlowStick chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
i love this poem! im a terra hater so it is all very amusing to me. i got this suggested to me by hoshi-ko88 and i added it to my Terra Haters Club C2. its awesome.
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Interesting collection of poetry, and rather nicely done stuff.
xXIceNickyXx chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
LOVE IT ALYS! R/BB FOREVA! o.
Madame Band Geek chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
Liked it VERY much. Oh, yeah, shippers RULE.
0123456789012345 chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
Hullo. I know I'm not normally a reviewer, but your summery, that it was your farewell to fanfic for a while caught my eye. Let me get this over with already...I mean, I know I don't normally read your stories [which i will], but anyone leaving is sad. It reminds me about my decision to stop writing fanfic...when I enter high school [this next school year], for at least a while...makes me sad...::cries::

::sniffles:: It's okay, anyway, I love your poems. Especially the last one..and the second one...it totally relates to all those Raven obsessed fanfiction writers [aka me and god knows who else], and I love it. Amazing poems. But I suppose we all have our reasons for not writing fanfic...

Anyway, I hope you return to fanfic soon, as you are a promising writer. If not, I highly advise you to write and publish a book.

Good Luck!

Queenie
hoshi-ko88 chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
LMAO, I loved that! Can I put it in my sig? *Grins evily* hehehe AWESOME!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
*applaudes*

Wonderful. _
Seth Turtle chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
Put some music to it, and it'd be on TRL. Very pretty and heartfelt. Don't let go of that feeling. It'll get you through life in ways nothing else can.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »