Reviews for Fan Mail
Seth Turtle chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
This is /so/ wrong, but so rhythmic that I can't bring myself to dislike it. *laugh* It reminds me of a Dana Carvey skit from S-n'-L.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
*rolling on the floor terrifying all around her with her maniacal laughter*

Lol... Just some good, clean, dirty fun. ~_ Nice and silly...
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
Aw... That is simply beautiful. Wonderful. Lovely. I like it (if you couldn't tell). _
Abbey Lane chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
I love it :)

As for your comment about the bond between a character and a fan, I know how much you mean. One night, I woke up, I thought about Robin and Starfire and started crying o_o; Don't ask (yeah, I can be a real shipper...) But that statement you made "It's a strange thing..and you wish so much that they were real..." was purely beautiful and I can relate. Sorry, but that just caught me.
Madame Band Geek chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
very cool format! nicely done too!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
penvision chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Hi! It's me... Toast. Obviously. This first poem is a beautiful, if cheerless, testament to teenage love and definitely belongs to Starfire. Damn poets, the stuff is always hard for me to write, fun to read, though. You’ll be missed around here, especially by us ‘early posters,’ as I like to call them, but I’ll try to write to you every now and again. Keep writing.
robin-Bartimaeus 69 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
okay soory?
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
*grins* As great as the first time I read it.. And herbal tea... delicious. ~_
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I still love it. _
Seth Turtle chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Let's all give thanks to Andrea Romano for choosing Tara Strong to voice Raven. A-Ah-ah-ah-men.

I can understand your feelings towards Ravens. Despite my manhood, I sometimes feel the same way.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4