Reviews for Chimera Luck
Taeh chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
Aaw! Such a cute kids!

I loved this story! I read it in approx. 3 hours out.
Miss Giggles chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
"Professor!" Harry yelped as he realized his state of undress. He lunged for the sheet to make himself a toga, only to find that Draco had had the same idea and was trying to pull it off the other side. This resulted in a short game of tug-of-war, but Draco braced himself on the bed and hauled the sheet out of his mate's hands. Harry's hands immediately went to cover his more private exposed areas.

This really made me laugh. My whole face went red. I was surprised because I haven't truly laughed in a while (been struggling). So thank you. :)
jacksonarian chapter 22 . 9/12/2016
Oh, Gods, this is so amazing! This story is the best in the world! You have such a vivid creativity! WOW, HATS OFF TO YA! The chimera thing is just amazing! No words!
CupCakeyyy chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Aaaahahahahahaha Merlin, TONKS xD Loved that part! I laughed so hard when I read this!
Sfergus chapter 22 . 8/13/2016
I really enjoyed this story. Fantastically written other than a few typos but certainly a hooking read. Couldn't put it down.
Thanks for the pleasure of reading it.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 22 . 6/19/2016
That's a beautiful store, I really love it. But you do a little mistake: when you talked about the spell to conjure Phaedra, you said the Order needed thirty young wizards and witches aged 14 to 18 years. Harry and Draco are 17 and they are two years younger than the Weasley twins. So, Fred and George are 19 and they were too old to participate in spell. But they did it anyway.
You change Draco's birthday too, but I'm ok with that if it help you in your story (and some autors do the same, so I can't judge :-P).
I talk a lot but the mist important is the first sentence of the review.
I think it's time for me to stop this review, so have a nice day! Bye!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
Liked it, kudos! I understand that the mistakes are due to not having a beta for the story but they were somewhat distracting, also it is unclear whether their name is Malfoy-Potter or Potter-Malfoy since it varied in differend chapters.

I would have also likes actually reading some parts that you skipped in the story and then let the characters explain, like voldies demise and such.

All in all, nice plot and charactets, but checking the mistakes would make the story a more enjoyable read.
Loved the Guardian chimera and Lucius/Sev.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
I love Tonks.
atlantis51 chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
That was awesome!
atlantis51 chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
So, why is Remus in Voldemorts domain?
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 3/1/2016