Reviews for The Price of Edora
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 1/21
This was a wonderful story. I cried when Sam died; I smiled when she told him he didn't read the letter.
ChristinaS chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
This is a fantastic story. I wept as Sam died. I'm so happy that you wrote a happy ending. Thank you!
geekymom chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Great story!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Thank you lovely ending.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
oh my god my heart is sobbing...oh wow... I am sobbing
Meg chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
It is my favourite fanfiction. I can read it again and again! It is the best! I was crying when she die... it was... thumbs up! :)
chelle db chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I don't know if you are still receiving/accepting reviews but I just had to say that the first chapter always has me in tears no matter how many times I read it. It's absolutely beautiful and very sad. Thank you! I love this story. :)
DementedLeaf chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Interesting. Nicely done, again.
Rach5 chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
great story- hope there is more soon
ChristinaS chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
My God! That was fantastic! I WEPT at the end of part 1. LOTS. (My husband thought I had finally lost it :) I had hope when she gave the box to Jack, but that didn't alleviate the poignancy (sp?) of the situation. I think you nailed the scene and the characters on the head. Perfect!

You even got some Laira & Pete bashing in! Then- a little Sam/Jack angst and a happy, humorous, upbeat ending. All the components of the perfect ship fic.

Thank you very much! Happy Easter!
andi chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
how depressing
bballgyrl50 chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
OMG i love the last part "Can I still call you Carter in bed?" LOL Great story!
KaylaKML chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
LOL that end so cute! good chap.
krahmogh chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
that was a great update! is there going to be more?
feb04 chapter 3 . 3/11/2005