Reviews for Finding Each Other
boASHoks chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Great job. This story is absolutely wonderful.
boASHoks
Team Major Whitlock chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I abolutley love this story so far and I can not wait for you to post another chapter, feel free to just give me a quick PM if you need any ideas or help with this story then I'll be happy to help. xx Summer
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Cor blimey, what an awesome story! I just love the way that Severus and Harry were able to develop their "truce" over a weekend being together. I think that your developing their father/son relationship at exactly the right pace. Especially considering who they both are (i.e. boy-who-lived, spy for the light!), they have to be cauctious in who knows the truth. They certainly don't want that information getting to the dark muncher himself. So, now that Draco knows that Harry is Severus' son, will Harry tell Hermione and Ron? Will Severus tell Albus or Minerva or even Poppy the truth? What will happen to Harry during the holidays, will he have to return to the Dursleys?
CastielxDean chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
Awesome, Continue Please?
harry.is.a.brave.fool chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
I love this story!

Pink thongs? *gags*

Are you going to update?
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
OKay so now that ive finished reading DH my interested in reading severitus fics have been revamped... I just wanted to mention how great and funny this story was and that i do hope you intend to finish it one day!
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
oh my god. i am trying to type this as i lay lughing my ass off on the floor. pink and black thongs in d.e dress code? where the hell did that come from. any way love the story, look forward to an update
Spartan Eragon chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
ROFLFAO! Omg, I HATE you, lol. Now I know to never read your stories with a stomachache, ugh. Not a pleasant feeling. But from the date *scrolls to top page* yep, you haven't updated in a quite a while missy *shakes finger disapprovingly*. Now now, we can't have that can we? Not with such a good story on the line. *Imperios author to update ASAP*
v.d.mouse chapter 9 . 12/15/2006
YAY you posted at last thank you.

Poor sev slowly going insane must be too many crucio's and offers of lemon drops! I think I can understand how Draco feels LOL

Can't wait for the next post.

Keep writing and have fun

V.d. Mouse

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 9 . 11/21/2006
Go on!

Kisses!
Kim chapter 9 . 10/18/2006
That was the funniest fic I've read yet. I thoroughly enjoyed it and really hope you can update frequently because I really needed that laugh. My daughter didn't, I woke her up I was laughing so hard. But I'll let her read it in the morning so she can return the favor. It really is a priceless story and I thank you for an entertaining evening.

Kim
AnnF chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
I really don't like the extensive internal dialogue. Thoughts should be a monologue. No weird voices of conscience. I think it makes the characters less.

And I do hope your DD doesn't know but only has suspicions, otherwise I think he is due a wack to the back of the head.
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
It's about time! Nah, just kidding. Well, kinda. I am glad you updated, but I'm not angry, nor will I ever be. Annoyed, maybe, but I really don't care when chapters get posted, just as long as it sometime between now and my dying breath. Certainly, I wouldn't send a kiler after ya, particulary as I haven't the faintest clue who you are.

Anyway, nice chapter, very funny. Just a thought, maybe you intended this to be angst, but it seems to be turning out more humor then anything else. And is 'Mione like PMSing or something? Man is she mean to poor Ron! Is Dray gonna be good? Better yet, do I see a truce between the House Potter (Snape) and the House Malfoy?

Well, I'll leave you to your complicated life, and I wish you the best of luck at making everything go more smoothly. Till your next update, which will hopefully be sooner then this one!

Werewolf of Suburbia