Reviews for The Half Blood Prince
jennifer snape chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ha this is so funny! These were my favourite bits:

“Honestly, Harry, control yourself! This isn’t Quidditch!”

"Go, Harry! Run like you’ve never run before!”

"...don’t you think youshould abdicate?”

"I don’t know what to say! I’d really like to thank..."

"I always knew I was too witchy for my own good."

Great stuff! It was hilarious when Dumbledore was talking about Minerva in her pretty dress ha you captured him brilliantly
Harry's My Boy chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
haha! that was hilarious!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
ROTFL! And I loved Albus's little tangion about Mineva in the "Rather pretty dress..."
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
You came very close!
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Now if that wasn't the weirdest thing i've ever read...I take that back the weirdst thing I've ever read was a fic involving Snape wearing a Christmas sweater singing whistle while you work and wearing a pink ribbon in his hair. Ok well yeah this was interesting. Oh if you're curious about the story I mentioned it's called The Prank War...it's a truly hilarious story.

Sincerely,

Flair Verona
Faylinne chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
LOL! I like it! I loved Dumbledore most though, he was so funny!
LaRohaZeta chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
You know, you might actually have something there. Hm...
Saxifrage chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
lol that was amusing
mrazness chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
HAHAHAHAHHA. Great story. I love these random fics, they're hilarious. Awesome job
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Bleh. I want to know who the Half Blood Prince is. . Thank you for your very funny ficlet and giving us some comic relief while we impatiently wait for the sixth book to come out. - Love Harry's short attention span.
Mecha Scorpion chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That was... unexpected. When the book comes out, I'd like to see a parody of it where Crookshanks is the Half-Blood Prince and does all the same things as the real Half-Blood Prince does in the book.
jankmusic chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wonderfully Funny! LoL I laughed nearly the entire time...

“Never been surer of anything in my life! Well, there was this one time, when Minerva was wearing a rather pretty dress, and I said ‘Why, yes, Minerva, I’m ready for the next step! Never been surer of an-'”

Absolutely hilarious!