Reviews for How I Spent My Christmas Vacation
DELETE.HW.PLEASE chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
love the story! very well done...i always wondered what would happen if that type of thing know what i mean? lol. awesome story.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Thank you for writing this! I always wanted to know what happened with Clark and his missing Lois in the alternate universe. This is a great way to resolve it. Your writing is very good, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Nice, really nice. Concrete, consistent and you do the characters justice. Looking forward to the two sequels I saw. I'll read and review them as well.
Mister D8a chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
A great story.

From your Number one NanFan, James.
KimJo chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
What a terriffic story! It answered all the questions left over and did it beautifully. Thank you so much.
KindofSmallish chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
That was so good! I can't wait to read what you write next!
Kate chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
As always, another wonderful story. It's really a shame that more people don't seem to read or write in this category. Your works are truely talented and deserve more appreciation.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
aw! what a wonderful piece! It was a bit shorter than your norm, but I enjoyed it nonetheless (even though I haven't seen the episodes you refer to.) Great job! I'll be looking for more!
CW chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Good old Herb just keeps digging himself in deeper and deeper. Why doesn't he just time travel to himself in the past and tell himself not to talk to Tempus?
Calendar chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow, this was brilliant! I love fics with Alt-Clark and Alt-Lois... it's a story that needed completion! This was a particularly interesting offering on that... ancient tropics and sharks and sunburns, and all. I love the beginning, the ending... and well, of course the middle!

And I wouldn't be averse to a sequel... *furtive*