Reviews for Ten Years Later
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I love this. I love the characters you made up too like vic and lin!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
this fic is so so good omg. thank you for making it!
thelatenight chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
So i didnt review for any of the othre chapeters but i figured i would review for the end. that story was beautiful. i think u captured the characters really well and wrote their epilouges well. their lives were realistic, no one won a lottery or became a soc. haha. and no one left tulsa and no one became perfect but they all seem to be ok. and happy. even though they still had current problems and demons even after that event 11 years ago. and they still carry the 2 holes of their friends. and like the book there were mundane every day things but also bigger events. and u got to see how other ppl turned out tim, curly, sylvia. i really liked that. i didint much care for Lin or any of her story lines. they didnt seem to really fit tho i liked Vic. and it ended on a nice note. it wasnt exactly happy but it was as happy as it could be. i felt weird reading it. i usually look for stories that happen right after the book or better yet without the deaths of johnny and dally. but with this one. this one felt really real and i guess thats why i continued. but i felt like i was on the verge of tears the whole time ebcause i was missing johnny and dally. i guess thats what happens tho. when you lose someone. and i like that u didnt over do anything with saying that they died for this or that. sometimes things just happena dn u cant change it. you can only try to make the future better. so pony cant rationalize johnnys death, but he can try to help other johnnys out there like he wanted to with his book. and just hold on to the memories. i liked sodas reflections too. he was really close to being sylvia i think. they all were. sometimes hwen you lose someone you dont want to move on and feel like if u just try to stay in that moment u can somehow get htem back. and things will go back to normal. BUT OMG IM ABOUT TO CRY. off to read a johnnys alive fanfiction! but great story. really.
overkalix chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
This is a great story. I've read it a couple times now. Have you considered doing a sequel? It would be great to find out how the kids continue to adapt and of course follow our favorite gang for a little while longer...
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
continue it was awesome
jmeec316 chapter 19 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful story. Touching. Heartbreaking. Hopeful. A perfect sequel to the original because, although there are hardships, it's a story about family and love. This is just what I would have wanted for the gang 10 years down the road. I'm glad I stumbled upon it when I was searching for a new fic to read :)
delgados chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Please,Do you have write one story about Vic on fictionpress?
TTOH chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Hey! I just wanted to say, I absolutely LOVE your story! I don't leave reviews often, only on stories I love. Anyways, I was thinking about the duck scene. I finally get it (or think I do, anyways) How him and his dad used to go hunting for ducks and in his dream his (dad?) was becoming one off and on, then relating it to killing the people. Not wanting to kill ducks, but having to take a human life? I understand. Anyways, wanted to tell you good job on your story! I will keep tabs on you!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I don't eat there. I'm not stupid.- I just love that line. I burst out into laughter after reading it.

Stay Gold

Layla
bad mornings chapter 19 . 3/10/2012
Okay, I'll admit...it made me cry.

A lot. :') At the end, it was happy tears. When Vic got taken away, it was actual sad tears. I cried at a lot of different times. :)

This was absolutley incredible. I loved every minute of it. I feel like this would really happen to our favorite Outsiders. I could totally picture everything that you wrote. It was just...amazing. I love the characters you made - Vic, Linleigh, Melissa, Jenn, Melanie - they all had something that made them real, especially Vic and Lin. I adored them throughout the story, no matter how much of a brat Vic got to be. He's a good kid, though. :)

It was just wonderful and I loved every chapter. It's probably my favorite Outsider fanfic now. Thanks for writing such an amazing piece. :)
bad mornings chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Wow, I love this already. It's pretty amazing. I love the whole idea of their futures, and what they turned out to be like that.

"We were both sitting at the dinner table – I was doing homework and he was writing out bills or something – and I started clicking my retractable pen in and out. It wasn't intentional, until I saw the effect it was having on Pony. So I kept doing it. It was ten teeth gritting, fist clenching minutes later that he finally grabbed the pen out of my hand and hurled it across the room. Didn't say a word, either, just kept writing out his bills."

I don't know why, but that part made me laugh so hard. :D

I ADORE the idea of Two-Bit being a substitute. It suits him. :)
hawa tarawally chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Thats awesome
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You know, I've heard that SE Hinton has read this story and liked it. ;)
Marionette chapter 19 . 1/13/2010
a great continuation. thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
xAriana Malfoy chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
Man im loving this story xD