Reviews for Lucifer Complex
ArcaneMaverick chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
You bring a new dynamic and perspective to this story that only writing can give. I am very grateful that this has been made. It's also fun to see your little nods to other franchises. You also write very clearly and quite well. I've very much enjoyed what you say about/during Fayt's bursts of power. Those are some of my favorite parts, definitely in part because of your word choices. I see that this has also not been updated in years. I would like to convince you otherwise. Can we please talk about it? I can even help if you wish. I have experience 'betaing' as well as other skills. At minimum, please explain why this may be abandoned. Thank you for your work so far!

P.S. I root for Fayt and Nel! But Maria's my second choice.
FireShadows chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Love this story... any chance you're going to pick it back up again?

If so, Fayt/Maria!

or Fayt/Nel.

Cant really stand Sophia...

Here's to hoping that this fic isnt dead yet!
Zico-D chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
will you soon get on whit the story.

it has been almost a year since you last updated and it is killing me.

Please continue writing on the great fanfic.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 7 . 7/10/2006
CONTINUECONTINUECONTINUE! :) _
davis2ever chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
great fic wait til the next chapter
IronCross chapter 7 . 4/27/2006
Love the details, and the alterations to the story. More realistic.

Keep up the good works, write another chapter soon!
Gat-X001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is a nice done novelization. Keep up the good work, can't wait for chapter 8
Tiger5913 chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Fayt x Sophia! ;_;
Silverwings16 chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
Great story and I can't wait for you to update! I'd love it if your pairing would be Fayt and Nel since you don't see many of those. Keep up the good work!
Z.A.G chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
ah! I didn't realize you updated! *Cries* But I finally got to read. Awesome as ever. No love triangle eh? *PRays* Be Nel/Fayt. Meeheehee, I can pray yes? Hmm hmm hmm, so they going back to Kirlsa? Heh hhe.. I hope Fayt really does give Nel a good 'Smack' literally, because quite frankly. I'd find that funny with how shocked Nel would be. And it would get Fayt some brownie points for not being so... um.. Eh... No comment. Yes... anyways, update sooner than four months. lol.
Macky chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Zico-D chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
once aging you have done a good job on making yet another great chapter.

I do like that you are making som short sceens where you get to know whats happenig whit Sophia.

I Was also going to spell out som more facts to supporte the Fayt/Sophia paring, but if you already have made up youre mind about the paring, then I will not bother you.

all I can do is crossing my fingers and hope & pray for Fayt and Sophia.

looking forward to the next chapter.
Goldamon X chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
Really Really good chapter. cant really say much else. cant wait to see the next.
Fortex chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
I'm pleasantly surprised to see this last update. This is one of the few fanfics that I've retained interest in since I've been away from fanfiction for months. I can understand your desire to eliminate the love triangle in favor of keeping a more serious and in some ways more accurate fanfic. My only fear is that you'll throw any sense of accuracy out the window by jumping on the Albel/Nel bandwagon. I have nothing against the pairing or supporters, but would it fit into the game's novelization without being seriously OOC?

I think I’m actually partial to Fayt/Nel but Sophia and Maria have legitimate connections to him in the game as well. I can’t wait to see the next update.
FireFalconKnight chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
Great Story and it still stays true to the game so far. Normally I hate a retelling of the story, but in this case I gotta give props to the author, great writing.

I am kind of a little dissapointed that the story will be changing a little from it orginal state that the author intended to go with, but I will still keep reading it.

I just have one favor to ask! Please fisnish the story and update it regularly with new chapters. The one thing I can't stand is someone writing a great story and never finishing it. Oh, and Fayt*Nel all the way!