Reviews for The Uchiha Sweetheart
Nuclear Burp chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is good... but... the hell? I mean, what? I mean, Huh? I mean... ARGH!

It's good, I'm not complaining, but my brain! It's oozing! I don't get it!

I don't understand!

I WANT MY MOMMY!

Nabanaba
Strings of a Puppet chapter 31 . 3/27/2009
O_O

Where's the rest? I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 30 . 3/27/2009
*squeal*

There are no words to describe how much I heart the bond Sasuke and Sakura share in this story! It's just so...aiwjega;lwj.

You are a genius. D
Strings of a Puppet chapter 29 . 3/27/2009
Those Eye-Catch sections are very original. They light up the tone of the story and always put a smile on my face. ]
Strings of a Puppet chapter 28 . 3/27/2009
I'm loving this story more and more! _
Strings of a Puppet chapter 27 . 3/27/2009
TT_TT

O_O

*sniffle*
Strings of a Puppet chapter 26 . 3/27/2009
“Even though I’m in love with someone… I will stay with you.”

AW!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 25 . 3/27/2009
O.o

o.O
Strings of a Puppet chapter 24 . 3/27/2009
Um, maybe I'm being slow but I'm confused on what "SD" means. Hm... XP

The humor is priceless in this. D
NinjaFoodLover chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Why did you have to make all seriosely. Don't forget to make at least some of it funny. you have to much sadness in the last three chapters.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 19 . 3/22/2009
I didn't like the beginning but I loved the end. How could you make her parents die like that. I liked the woman. Bring them back to like I say. Retaliate retaliate.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
I never do like sad chapters. There just to sad. there ws nothing that I liked. sorry. I'm just a happy kind of girl.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
I love the 101 ways to kill a white-eyed-freak. Classic.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 16 . 3/22/2009
nu sad ending again. Poor Sasuke-koo. Poor Saku-chan. Many hardships await them. I love the part with Gaara. His so cute when you get past all the sand-killing. You should make Sakura call him Panda-kun. ("Lady she's on chapter 20 you on chapter 16. Big difference.") I'm going to ignore you. My keyboards are to bloody right now.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 15 . 3/22/2009
Mwahahahahahahaha I have slept so now I'm fully energized and can now torcher you with my senseless reviewing...jk jk jk. My favorite part was that last tidbit. I almost squealed in delight. GO SAKU-CHAN. Ah it's good to be me.
2,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »