Reviews for The Uchiha Sweetheart
MKRA chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Ahem. *is standing at a microphone in a black suit and tophat, even thought MKRA is definitely female* YES! ANOTHER CHAPTER IS BORN! What gonna happen next? What gonna happen? I like the Sakura wtih the super-syllables (talking really fast in MKRA language)! Kind of like me...

MKRA
Kumii-cHan chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
aw.. that was so col! you should continue it! no, you HAVE to continue it! hehehe... neways.. I'll be waiting! tchau!
SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
THIS IS AWESOME! you rock! Your chapters are soo long! Your grammar rocks your spelling rocks, your punctuation rocks! Not that I paid that much attention, but you can tell when you're reading some thing and not menatally correcting it in your mind. Sakura rocks! Sasuke rocks! Ino getting ketchup in her hair rocks! I love this new Sakura and Sasuke! The plot rocks! the Universal rule rocks!Sasuke breaking the universal rule rocks! Me too tired to type anymore rocks! you rock! your story rocks! Sakura's Alarm clock rocks! Ramen rocks! Sakura's mom rocks! Ino... so does NOT rock!
V-Oh chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Heyya!

Yes, you should continue it! It's verry gud soo farr!

DAmn, im threatened to write a sasusaku! wahh! readin 2 much sasusakus out derr! *ahem*

Anyways, keep it up!

till next time!
MKRA chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! YOU ROCK SUCH ASS THAT IT HURTS ME ALL THE WAY OVER HERE! *sweatdrop "Uh, what? Okay..."* WRITE MORE! I know Sakura's pain, only my alarm clock sings a song that sounds like an air raid...Damn...

MKRA
Tsumii chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE OMG I LOVED IT! _ the random sakura/ino dispute was HILARIOUS! this fic seems so CUTE!I hope it turns into a sasuke/sakura or else that would be..umm...odd? please update soon! ja ne! _
AfroKane chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
ah...is it just me or what? Even the story itself is hularious, I still feel some angst there, esp. during the very 1st part. (maybe i'm too influenced by Scantuny of 7)

um, the interaction between Saku and Sasu is damn funny. And is Sakura having a crush on Neji? Ah! Ha! that will be funny too. Can't wait to see more, definately continue!

Best Part: “Sweetie, you’re so small. If you sleep late, you’ll grow more. If you grow more, you’re no longer small. ”
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
you should continue this _ nice start. I thought it was very very long due to the small scroll bar on my right. You have an original writing style and I like it _ two thumbs up
Unheard Symphony chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I think i like this plot...carry on kays? i'm very interested to find out wat will happen...
Shin Chim Hye chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Yes! You should continue with this story! Of course it is worth continuing! Now... update soon! HAHA! joke! Hmm... nice story... very funny.. hehehe... Sakura is so... HYPER!
DE-LISH-CIOUS chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
yes..please continue!it was kinda nice..seeing sasuke so friendly...haha..
Sorachu chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
_ Looks good! Hehehe, I like how you made Sakura and Sasuke friends! Well, update soon! Ja!

-Ai
TFI-Muse chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow, thats different.. i like! continue please! its abite weird but hey, its a breathe of fresh air

-Muse
Anbu Kunoichi Sakura chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
AH BANZAY~! _ I LOVED THIS STORY! lol...but it reminds me about eh...Cardcaptor Sakura, lol. BUT IT'S OKAY! IT WAS MY OPINION! DON'T LISTEN TO MY OPINION!XD PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY...MUST GET MORE! UPDATE SOON OKAY? ja ne~! _ *added you to fav author, author alert, fav stories, highly remcom.* :D
yanni chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
DAMN WORTH CONTINUING KEEP WRITING!
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 Next »