Reviews for The Uchiha Sweetheart
Sakura Yui chapter 37 . 3/18/2013
Ehhh... Finish already? This story is so saddd in the end... I hope Sasuke with Sakura though... Well, who is exactly that guy 'koi-kun'? Is it Sasuke or just another boy who have the same face...? I'm confused... ;( i'm sad for Sasuke and Sakura... Huhuhuhu... T_T
Guest chapter 37 . 1/13/2013
That's it? She didn't get to see if he WAS the real SASUKE? Man, I almost cried at the ending...
Guest chapter 37 . 10/8/2012
really sad ending but a really good story... enjoyed it
HoneyHyuuga chapter 37 . 9/5/2012
This fic was breathtaking honestly. Oh my SasuSaku heart. It actually hurts to think that a one side love can hurt this much. The end was sad but romantic at the same time. You're a sooo good writer really :) you should keep up your great work. But i was wondering, the last chapter confused me a bit, Sasuke-kun holding hands with Karin and i was like : 'isnt he dead?' haha. Also a bit of NaruSaku at the end was cute. 3
sasusaku-4everr chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Um so does Sakura like neji? Or does she like sasuke because I saw u write that she likes the hyuuga
Guest chapter 37 . 7/3/2012
. story was AWESOME except for the end. OMG I almost cried! That was too cruel! Why? Why did you have to make the ending so sad! Please tell me you have a sequel! But overall, you're a very talented writer. I hope to read more HAPPY stories from you. Keep up the good work!:P
FireGemini chapter 36 . 3/31/2012
i cried soooonmuvh.

holy crap...
Haphazard Snow chapter 37 . 3/9/2012
By far my favorite SasuSaku fic in the fandom. An enjoyable read from start to finish...everything you did with this was absolute perfection. I just can't express how much I love this fic. Hope to read more from you soon!
sky's traffic chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Ah, I feel like an absolute idiot for not reviewing despite reading this story just a few weeks ago, ehehe... sorry!

Everything is written beautifully; the plot unravels so tragically that it just breaks my heart - how could so many cataclysms befall on those two at such a crucial time, just when they are finally going to get their feelings straight?

This is a wonderfully written piece; you captured Sasuke and Sakura's emotions perfectly, from how the inner turmoil in Sasuke against the universal rule of best friends to Sakura's infatuation for Neji.

Hahaha, I'm really not a good reviewer, am I? I'm terribly sorry for the incredibly late review, but I sincerely hope to see more stories from you! :)

-xx
DiamondDreams789Fifi chapter 37 . 2/4/2012
Sad ending. But I enjoyed your ff anyway
mooimcute chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I read The Uchiha Sweetheart several years ago and I still think about it sometimes. It was such a beautiful, almost poetic piece and I love, love, LOVE the refreshing take on the sasusaku relationship. This story has got to be one of my all time favorites and I LAMENT your absence from ffnet. Please come back! You haven't finished Mr. Endlessly and I neeeeed youuuu! TT

luffs,

moo33
Me chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
MY song! that was lovely, i love "She Will be Loved" thats an amazing song. and ur writing style si very unique and fascinating, i u 4 puttin in MY( yea my song pplz) song.
narutoloverxforever chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
this is cute ;)
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 37 . 7/16/2011
oooomg jk... so i was supposed to read this first before mr endlessly... fml
astrayangelwings chapter 36 . 5/22/2011