Reviews for The Uchiha Sweetheart
Me chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
MY song! that was lovely, i love "She Will be Loved" thats an amazing song. and ur writing style si very unique and fascinating, i u 4 puttin in MY( yea my song pplz) song.
narutoloverxforever chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
this is cute ;)
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 37 . 7/16/2011
oooomg jk... so i was supposed to read this first before mr endlessly... fml
astrayangelwings chapter 36 . 5/22/2011
Aw shit ;( no no no no no :((((
mschocolatefangirl chapter 37 . 4/24/2011
hmm ? author-san , are you planning on writting a sequel? :) i'm not happy about the nnot happy ending .. but the story is really really nice .. definitely favorite type .. :)

hehe , i cried on the last chapters .. ,) i think i'm hurt too .. stipid sakura-chan ( kidding~ )

the story is really great .. love it !
Naphisabet Pakynein chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I luv ur story! But i'm not a sasuke fan!
taemins chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Why are you such an amazing writer!

CherryBlossomWish chapter 37 . 11/26/2010
Un, whathappens in the end...? IS it finished already? :(

I love this show so much!
delirious0ne chapter 37 . 11/1/2010
This was a unique story...random at times, funny, lovable, and crazy. But overall I enjoyed reading this piece. I can tell you that parts of it annoyed me like sakura's crazy ass antics and especially when she didn't tell sasuke the truth about her feelings for him. Now look at the mess they're in! Does he have amnesia? I guess I'll have to read Mr Endlessly ]. But then again the story also made me literally LOL. I remember it happened when I was reading the part of narutos mission report! That was crazy hahaha. Great work! See you at Mr Endlessly! ]
greenlily97 chapter 37 . 9/5/2010
I remember reading this fanfiction in 9th grade, but I never got around to finishing the story (can't remember why).

I just read through all the chapters again, and it was like a walk down memory lane. The ending makes my heart itchy and jumpy with sorrow and regret for Sakura's lack of confession. Every time my heart beats I just think "Oh man, oh man, oh man, ya blew it Sakura!" and it just makes my jumpy heart even jumpier.

Thanks for writing such a great story. Even after all these years, it still makes me smile, frown, and laugh.
Lead the Future chapter 37 . 8/5/2010
god, i remember reading this aaages ago right when you updated this fic, and i remember when i read the ending i literally shat bricks man. i was SO TORN

it was kinda different, there was a lot of comedy and humor in the fic however there were also the small angsty moments (oh, which i craaave) and the ending was like BAM, in your face and everything

it's such a major cliff hanger, i don't know how people don't like it (and if they aren't satisfied-HELLO, mr. endlessly!)

but i love it

it was sooo good

three years later it's STILL bitchin good

you are my favorite sasusaku author and your fics are definitely something i will remember as a part of my childhood (for the lack of a better term..)

THANK YOU. this is a really long and drawn out review, but your fic deserves it. hope you write more fabulous things in the future, and though my naruto/anime/sasusaku obsession has died down quite a bit (its been four years... holy shit man), i will still continue reading fanfics as long as you keep crankin' them out. (: hope to see more from you soon!
edwardsasukeFAN chapter 36 . 4/1/2010
Hii! I'm such a loser for reading Mr Endlessly first instead of reading The Uchiha Sweetheart. And you have no idea how many times I have cried and laughed reading this. Seriously, I'm not joking.

But right now I am soo MAD at Sakura for not confessing her true feelings to Sasuke before he left. When I read this chapter i really couldn'tstop crying. It just made me so sad.

Your such a great writer and when I read that last chapter of Mr Endlessly, ONCE AGAIN (lol) I started crying because Sasuke was going to leave his whole past behind...sighh

I really love all your fanfics and I hope you can update Mr Endlessly.

It would reaally make my day!]
Diving in chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
I love your story, it's making me laught to death ! ! ! But I was wondering; is it actually going somewhere or is just whathever ?
sakurahater chapter 1 . 1/12/2010

. .

MAy you drown in the heavenly midst of the evilness and rot there!
witchwinx chapter 37 . 1/6/2010
sometimes the plot wandered a bit, but all in all, it was a really poignant, beautiful story.
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »