Reviews for Dark Writings
LunaMaye chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
thats actually sounds like something raven would write

i like the way you write poetry its very good
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
I like this one. I understood what was happening and it's very descriptive ( lol, sp ).
Jaggerbox chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
u should make this into a story. raven loses emotions, kills, "kills friends" but they are really alive, horrified at what she did, she goes to punish herself and so on and so forth. what about ur other two stories?
Blackbird chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
on this poem "ALONE" it's great but at the end I would repeat When you are alone. it's a small fix but makes a big dif. Good poem though.
A Titans fan chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
Awsome. The poem flowed so well, I love it a lot! Great work, keep it up!
A Titans fan chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
Yet another great poem from Shadow290. Awsomeness, like it a lot. Sometimes I feel that is exactly how Raven feels for Terra, but I also think she pitys her, too. Oh, well. Great job!
A Titans fan chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
Wonderful poem, awsomeness. Love the imagery in it. Great work!
A Titans fan chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
Dark, but that is the kind of poetry I love. Awsome poem, love it!
A Titans fan chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
O_o ...woah... spooky... feel a lot of rage there... but good... deadly... but good.
ChristinaRoss chapter 9 . 9/1/2005
Wow. I loved all your poems. They are so good! I suck at poetry but I enjoy reading others and yours are one of the best! Once I have time (damned two jobs!), I plan to read both your other stories and review. You are a great writer so keep it up!
Spade111 chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
hm... interesting and dark, just the way I like it. Sounds very much like Raven. :)
Skye Valkyrie chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Gory. Love it. BTW, what happened to your story An Assassin's Wings?
A Titans fan chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Really good poem.
A Titans fan chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
This is my favorite so far. Love it.
A Titans fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Sad but written very well. Loved it. Gonna read the rest of your poems now.