Reviews for Deepest Nightmares
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
not bad just a little rushed
scorpiongrl chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
ok, i absolutely love your story but i have one problem,in the past few chapter you haven't mentioned kirara or shippo. i know it's your story and all, this is just a suggestion for this one. *dodges random objects thrown in my direction* oh well, good luck and ciao!
Ark Angel H F B chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Yo how it going?

Anyway I was just starting to wounder if anyone would eber read my fics so I've started tell poeple about them so maybe, just maybe someone would read them. So plz,plz for the love of God and al things good and right in this world plz read and review my FICs

"Relations" "Stormrunner"

P.S. Did I come off as a little despriate to you. _

God Bless:

Ark Angel H F B
snowy chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
great fic!
joyfulsoul chapter 11 . 12/11/2005
kekeke..marvellous story..totally enjoyed it...loved all the fluffs..make ur stories more fluffy..me love fluffs to the max!)
SKgirl chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
the ending was classic, this was a good story, I laughed, I cried, but mostly I laughed, the crying usually happened after too much laughing. Good story!

Bye Bye
celestial dreamstar chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
curse that cliffhanger..o well; at least i can read the nxt chappie! :)
Chastaine chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
ALRIGHTSO WHAT IF I REALLY DID DO ALL THOSE THINGS I AM NOT OBSESED WITH INUYASHA! I SWEAR IT! on my ex-boyfriends life...:) ok some maybe just a little bit JUST A LITTLE BIT! oh and I ask everyone to come to the darkside we have cookies doughnuts and juice...and INUYASHA AND MIROKU NAKED! XP
Kendo Baby chapter 11 . 8/9/2005
ur ending it here? ( ~Crying~

anyway, make a sequel. keep writing!
animefreak-shinobi chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
good ending, pretty fluffy. i wonder what happens to the picture that sango took?
neko-chan chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
i don't have anything really useful to say...except that i am yet just one more person who really wants to read the rest of ur story.

feeding off their fear was a good idea - i was thinking she had to be sleeping in order to control their dreams or something, but it never occurred to me that she might be sapping their power...
SKgirl chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
hey awesome chapter, I loved it, it was sad but I think u were right about the sad tragic death, it fits in really well with the story. until next time lol hope to see more soon.

Ja ne
AnnaMarie23 chapter 10 . 4/15/2005
Aw, I love this story!

Its, just, wow, can't even comment, it's just great _ Keep up the good work!
Shippo-cutie chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
AWSOME... well i mean sad but awsome writing! Poor Inuysaha *runs up and gives him a hug* "wtf is that for?" He asks "Oh, never mind!" I say with a smile. "Feh" He replies and walks aways.

lol later! Oh and update soon!
Shippo-cutie chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
man Kitaro is evil! She desirves a smack! *runs up to Kitaro and smacks her* "OH SHIT!" She yells. *quickly runs away before she dies* lmfao! keep it up! .
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »