Reviews for My Obsession
The lady loves the dark chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This is not slash...
SpaceAngel9 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I read a few of your other stories and I got to ask, dont let this be taken the wronge way but, This is the second time you wrote something similar for Chris's past do most of your storys have a almost same plot line...for chris's past that is? I like your stories good job.
darkie chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
OMFG, Shit!. He raped her, How old was Autunm when this happened? I cant even type, that how pissed off i'm.

“Haven’t you had your fill of me yet Wyatt? Why don’t you just let me go and find yourself another little sex slave?” Honey dont ask such question, you know nothing good every come of them.

This chapter get my blood boiling, its not good for my blood pressure or my sanity.

But being the sucker Iam, I'll keep reading.
neb92 chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Aw. Leo really does love his son... If only Wyatt could love Chris that way... Oh well. Im gonna keep reading.
jka1 chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
hey i loved this story and i loved the other two sequals. one of the best fics iv read. please tell me theres gonna be a sequal to wyatts revenge part 2?
shyeye chapter 12 . 9/8/2005
need more please
alienangel19852003 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
i so thought this was slash. whatever it is i'm gonna to keep reading it sounds interesting.
Nathy1000000 chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
Ijust wanted to tell you again what a great story this was. It had a great ending and I loved Chris thoughts when he wentt o the past leaving Wyatt extending his hand and when he watched the baby being so innocent. Great story!
Idreamofivan chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
Well I already told you.. this story rocks!
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
Wow... thank god Leo and Bianca saved him and at least Chris will know Leo cares!
teal-lover chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
oh my goodness-I almost fell off the edge of my seat-so worried for the poor kid, I felt so bad for him! I can't believe Wyatt was serious! wyatt is such a bastard, but then he is more fun that way:)

Dont kill Leo, please?

Please don't leave it like this for long, I couldn't take it.
JadeAlmasy chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
very good keep up the good work and update soon!

Jade
ny26 chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
Poor Chris... Please don't let Leo die! And update soon!
Sparkling Cherries chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
I think ur rating should go up, beside that this has a really good plot! Wyatt's sick-twistedness is really comming through and it just makes me love chris more. poor autumn, she hates and loves wy, it must be so hard. update!
ChrisBianca chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
That's just dirty! You kill Leo off, almost get Chris rapped by his own brother and Bianca is now known to be on Chris's side it is safe to say! All in one chapter, you sure know how to make a cliffhanger. Well, please update, this story is getting better!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »