Reviews for Tea Cups, Fiddlers, and Meter Maids
Diana2901 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Aww... I had so wished you wouldn't break them up in this episode either.

Fortunately we all know they'll get back together in the end.

Diana
erniempr11 chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
please write more, i have been looking everyday to c if the story has been updated.
Kimmers chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Love this part so much Love Rory wow shes so good isn't she?
Mia chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
My GOD! Where did you learn all of this stuff? I was kind of creeped out when I watched the episode tonight. I had assumed you just meant the little preview thing at the end of the last episode, but when I saw the dolls and the ribbons it was like deja vu.

~Mia
hollowpoet chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
That was great, please post more!
YellyBelly chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
NO NOO NOO! It can't end like that! Do you want me to cry? Please tell me Luke and Lorelai get back together! Please tell me that Emily didn't ruin everything!
blueyed18 chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
That was really good. I liked it a lot!
Miss-Lionesse chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
great fic Audi. Really well represented spoilers. But wasn't Lorelai in her bed when Frank entered the room. Wasn't Lorelai sad and not paying attention?

anyways, like the way you write.
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Great fic Audi. Loving the RL bits. *woot*

Seriously though, I hope you don't stop writing these. You're great at it.
Tom chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Update soon!
Megan chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Love it. Absolutely love it! I know how much difficulty you had trying to write this segment, but I must say it turned out just excellent! Good job! No - great job! I can't wait to read the rest! Yay!
lands chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Hard to believe that's the last chapter. I really loved every one of them. Beautiful.

"So that was it. The end. It was the hardest segment ever!"

Only those who tried to write a fiction, knows how hard is to imagine compelling stories!
ProFfeSseR chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Very well written. I can't wait for the episode to air ;)
navgirl chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
Great spec on what is sure to be a gut-wrenching story. I enjoyed it and look forward to your SGT spec fic. Sorry for harrassing you for this last chapter; I really was just kidding, and I really wanted an excuse to use that snail graphic... A special thank you for writing 2 separate scenes between Lorelai and Rory (one in the daytime like the promo and one in the evening based on the sides), as this was my assumption, but people seem to prefer nitpicking to reasoning it out. Anyway, thanks for a great read!
Sabrina chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
OMG! I love your fanfiction. This is xjminduckyx on fanbolt, btw. Write more ASAP! This is just how I pictured Lorelai to act. Seeing some of Luke's things around the house and bursting into tears b/c of the memory of all the good times they had. Reading fics with scenes like these and watching the promos almost makes me cry. Trying to hold it back though. Not sure how any of us will be able to handle tuesday's episode! Write more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »