Reviews for Once Bitten
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I know I reviewed this on AFF, but it's worth repeating. The imagery was beautiful and the lime was quiet intoxicating. Lemon would be better, but no bother. I gobble up OroAnko however I can get it!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LOVED IT~!
narutogurl chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
omfg! i love this! u r so talented! i love!
wierdo-lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Freaking snake!

But beautiful and dark, none the less.
AngelQueen13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was so amazing! I am absolutely stunned by the quality of this work! Great, great job!
chewing.on.PEARLS chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I luved it! It was awesome and you are a beautiful writer. Simply blessed! I luv how you did Anko and Orochimaru's take on it and I luved your discriptions! It was awesome!Right to my favs!

-SAYURI-
lynn42693 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is a good story but how old is Anko? If she's like 12 or 14 and he's like more than twice her age, this is kind of ... disturbing images...eew. Good story though. Favorites definately.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Awesome fic! :3 I luff OroAnko.
blu3rose chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Loved it! Orochimaru scared me a little, but I still loved this story! X3 *faves*
An Antidote chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
like nd like
lifeyouvebroken chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This is an amazing story. Beautifully written. I am ahuge Anko fan and I love that you've elaborated on the little detail given about Anko's past in the show. Wow. Just wow. A job well done.
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Okay, wow...i love your work so much! I swear I think your writing is the shit.

I first read your stuff on aff, kinda wish you'd post the same stuff from there here. Like Mountain for instance, I loved that one.

But, yes, this fic is totally amazing and perfectly written. Call me crazy, enthusiastic, whatever. It will not stop me from wanting to hug until you turn blue.

~peace
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Ooh.. 0.0 Nice work ;)
Serena828 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
thats s really great story... like ive been looking everywhere for OroAnko stories and this one was really good about the mark and such... keep up the good work!

- Kuroame
spork ai chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I can't believe you only have one other review for this story. I loved it, it was beautifully written and I think that you portrayed both Anko and Orochimaru's characters extremely well. Keep writing! _