Reviews for Nuts and Berries
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ah, that was hilarious. I really enjoyed it and can see this happening. Leave it to Mikey to start a berry war. Nicely done on this little story.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Scoshan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Good job, really funny story!
Alaer Kino chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Extremely cute clean fun in this story, I love it :) I'd love to draw a fanart pic of it if that's ok with you. See my DA site to see if you like my art style enough for such. Thanks for the great story, it was refreshing and fun! _
Okami1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
LOL! That was such a cute brotherly story. I can only assume the pure pink turtle was either Mikey or Leo. Leo because Mikey splatted him the face with berries; or Mikey because everyone got revenge on him for splatting them with berries. Either way, this story was hysterical! I LOVED it! Keep up the great work! _ *faves story*
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
ROFL, yes, I remember reading this on SSforums earlier, but I must say this is pretty good! I still wonder where Casey could have gone off to, thought... but- a pink turtle, eh? poor Don, I bet he's smell all nice and sweet like berries for a LONG while, eh? XD
Hazlov chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
good job
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Loved it. Especially when Mikey pretended to throw up in his basket at Leo's little "no matter what, we'll always have each other"-speech. And the end rocked, when Don gave April a total of five blackberries...
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
he never came back from the grocery store? did you just have to throw that in! anyway...that was great! i loved it! and it was hilarious!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
That was way too cute! I loved it! Pink turtles! Just great! _

-Neosun7
Gemdrive chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hehehe, I just thought of a great title for a story, 'Raph and the arachnid' what d'ya think?

Anyways, this is a great first fic Clouds! Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve! :)
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Cute story Hun! *giggling*

First one? Nice job. I'll be looking for ya!

-Sassy
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
*chuckles* brings back memories of summer camp ... highly amused i was, can't wait to check out the ret of ya back catelogue...

~Heir
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
cute story!

do blackberries really make a pink stain? 0 guess ya learn something new everyday!

hmm... and if casey never came back from the store, then where DID he go? its a mystery!

good job!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Very cute story! :0)

Ah, yes, the joys of harvesting berries. The spines, the mess, the - gasp - SPIDERS! GAH, I hate spiders. All - those - legs. Meep.

Well, it was quite typical of Mike to start a berry war. LOL

Nicely done.

It took me a moment or two to wonder why you were thanking me. Then, it hit me. A while ago - a LONG while ago - you wanted to know how to upload a story. And, I emailed you how to do it. At the time, I was new to Fan Fiction. In order to give you directions, I had to upload a fake story in order to make sure I gave you the correct instructions. After eighteen stories, I can now do it practically in my sleep! :0)

Nice job with your first story!

Be blessed.
pacphys chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aw, that was cute!

They have two group hobbies, TV/videogames and getting into trouble!

ROTFL! That was hilarious! Too cute. Absolutely adorable little story! I'm looking forward to more from you!

Cheers,