Reviews for Don't Say It's Too Late
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Spike protecting the Slayer so he can kill her later. LOL! And then being angry at Giles for hurting her? Tears are streaming down my face from laughing so hard.
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I can't see Buffy as the teary person you portray her as. When she's REALLY upset, she pretends she can't feel at all. So... she can't have been terribly upset.

I found the whole situation highly unlikely. B would just go out and kick ass in the nearest graveyard if she was that pissed/jealous/upset. I give it 2 out of 10: you scored that high because you managed to put Giles in a story (I like him, he's dashing, British, and plays the guitar. Plus, he's got the whole mature intellectual sexy guy thing working for him) and you also managed to find a place for Spike (also British, and reminds me of Billy Idol, who is cute).
KatBlue chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Okay, why is Spike always in these stories. LOL. It was his fault that mad everyone thing that there was something between Buffy and well, very cute. Hey who sings that song. Can't remember. Oh check my Buffy and Giles story please.
lizawall chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I think you have a good start here. I also applaud your attempt to keep the grammatical flow. I love the idea of Buffy and Giles together as a couple, however I think that a story line that is post-the hellmoth closing would be better to build that relationship. Also, if you have the ablitity some more romantic escapades between the two would be nice to see. All over good start.
little-starling chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Very nice B/G fic. They are few and far between these days.

I look forward to more of the same.

LS