Reviews for The Faculty: Teen Titans Style
Themiserableones1832 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Damn this is my favorite horror movie and I just found this story! Wish it was finished. If BB is Casey, Terra is Marybeth, Robin is Zeke, Cyborg is Stan an I guess Jinx is Delilah, then who is Starfire? Is Starfire just a new character? Really good story. 10/10.
no one important chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
i love the movie and this story! could you bring in red x and have him and star date! unless your going to pair her up with robin then she can have both ehehehe!
RockyVRWolf chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Schweet! I could picture the movie in my head while reading this. Glad you updated. I likewhere this is going. _ More soon please. I want to know what happens next. ((Waves goodbye))
RockyVRWolf chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Hey yo! I think you should continue ASAP. Itrs really good. I like the Faculty movie. It was awesome. Once again this is very good. Keep going please.
RockyVRWolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Robin playing one of the slight bad boys. Very nice. Keep it coming dude.
the one unamed chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
good story so far plz contiune OR DIE!...death threats dont work as well on the inter net :(
Hunter The one and only chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
great story keep it up
Zoe Saugin chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
It is really good! Is this going to be a BB/Rae or Terra/BB story? And is Cy going to date Bee?
DigitalGlowStick chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
BB/Garfield is quite a character. not quite what i expected, but i still love the fic. i think that it would be cool if BB was to get a little 'cooler'later on, if he goes out with raven. but its ur fic so do whatever. update soon. *I feel so bad for raven.*
DigitalGlowStick chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
this is a very origonal idea and i actualy like the way they are ooc. you should add some BB&Rae later if it fits the storyline. update soon