Reviews for Beneath the Surface
MiracleButterflies chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this is totally worth continuing :)
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this is really good it'd be great if you'd update it
xlrose chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I love this! xander does get looked over quite often, and i wish he was more of a main character like in the first season (which is coinidently my favorite lol) great job, please continue!
dea puella chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I like it! Good show. Merry Christmas.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Nice.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Uh, Buffy\Giles romance? That would be WAY illegal. Then again, sixteen-year old girl and two-hundred year old vampire. Whatever. Catch ya on the flip side.
Captain Oz chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Don't know what everyone else thinks, but I really like it! I'm not sure if it is how Xander would act, but you write really well so it doesn't matter. Please write more!
SetszukiLeroux chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I think this is really good! I think Xander gets over-looked way too often, too! A few tips:

I don't know if I would go into a Buffy/Giles pairing with this story, seeing as how you started it Xander-centric. Just a thought, though. You can do whatever you want, of course.

Xander is usually loyal to his friends, so I can only guess he would act the same way with his family. He probably wouldn't want to reveal that his dad abused him (I assume that's what you're implying here), so he'd try to protect him and keep him out of trouble.

As for advice on that writers' block (it's a pain, innit?:)) I think you should do something with Xander getting hit on his face by his dad, then running to Giles' again and admitting everything (probably not in chapter two, though). I don't know. I'm a big one for writing angsty stuff. You don't have to use my ideas (duh, it's your story), but they're there for you if you want them.

All in all (Jeez, that sounds like an English report), I think this story is AWESOME and that you should keep on writing!

- Setszuki
marn chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
this is a really good story so far please post more soon!
goblz chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Interesting start, and I really liked that he went to Giles. I think most people have the theory that Xander's parents were abusive; I hope you continue soon.
layce74 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Xader typically hides his best fetures to protect himself, others have to look carfully to see it. Hope that helps.