Reviews for Good Friday
Kasloumor chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Good. I liked this story and will go on to the prequel in an instant.
hellospikey chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Breathtaking! I loved it. Especially the delicate little touches of irony, like "Don't compare me to every girl who's risen from the grave" or "It will do"... a few others really stood out too.

Aw sweet Spike! And Fred. And poor, broken Wes!

Poor Lilah, even now still second choice.

*sniffles*
ozma914 chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
I felt particularly sorry for poor Wesley in this chapter. Fred's right, of course - he did what he did for himself more than her. But isn't that the way of it? Now, even though Spike's got a lot of tough challenges ahead of him, at least he isn't losing Fred twice like Wes did.
ozma914 chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
I'm glad I was able to get back on and get back to this; it's good to get back into the story. I like the way you're setting up the possibility of romance while also not diving into it too quickly, and it only makes sense to head back to the Deeper Well.

For just a moment there, when they got into a bus holding music equipment, I'd hoped we might get an appearance by Oz ... oh, well. That would have been too wild a coincidence, anyway. :-)
ozma914 chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
I'm not sure who's more messed up, Fred or Wes. I'm pretty sure who's most dangerous, though! Much as it pains me to see a character I like so much going through this, I love what you're doing with Fred.
ozma914 chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
I think about everyone wants to find a way to bring Fred back, and you've found a good one here. Fred's back, but like any good JossVerse story there are bound to be reprucussions ... You did a great job with character voices, and your original character priest is, well, original. Good job!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
I just read this all over again and I enjoyed it even more than the first time, if that's possible. It's so nice seeing these characters again, being able to worry and care about them just as much as - if not more than - I did when I watched the show. You make the plots and people so very real. And still a sucker for the idea of Fred and Spike frolicking happily in Texas.

I forgot there was going to be a sequel for this. Well, now I'm psyched. Ha, what with A Place Called Home and new installments of Work In Progress to look forward to, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself until then. Excitement!
BlaBlah333 chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Great chap, though i remember distinctly that Drogyn didn't like to answer questions. At least I think it was him... Pretty sure...
BlaBlah333 chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
“Don’t judge me by every girl raised back from the dead,” that is my favrite quote throughout this whole story! Illyria and Fred need to bond and kick wes's ass!
Brunettepet chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
This was an excellent premise very well realized. The emotional devastation of Fred/Illyria immediately following Wesley's spell was beautifully written, and Spike's role as comfort and protector rang true. Their coming together was organic and surreal. The idea of Spike and Frillyria on a journey of discovery together makes me happy.
EvilBubblez chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
...

You totally ruined it for me in the second chapter by having Wesley use the same spell the chick from The Craft uses. I burst out laughing. Moment was ruined.
Polaris chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Please write the sequal soon.
Molossus chapter 9 . 7/4/2005
I would have swore I read this story - I even remembered a story line but when I looked to see if you had updated I saw the summary was different than I expected.

What a treat! I can very easily see this as a possibility if Angel hadn't been canceled. Wesley wasn't firing on all thrusters and I never felt it was love that drove either himself or Fred together. I can't wait to see the sequel. - myfeetshowit
Ivan.K chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
I hope you write the sequal very soon.
engine47 chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
This was amazing! Amazing characterization.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »