Reviews for Time and Relative Dimension in Space
StrawberryMnM chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
It's just The Doctor, Not Doctor Who. Doctor Who is the name of the show, it's a question, but not his name. I'm terribly sorry for pointing this out; it's a common mistake.

This is very good! Keep up the good work!
AshDawnT chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I really enjoyed this, and loved how you described the TARDIS sound on a harp. It gave me an idea for if and when I ever get Doctor Who sheet music for my harp. Though I may not actually use metal gloves on the strings.
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
It's just 'The Doctor', not 'Dr. Who'.

How is it that you don't know this? Honestly.
Progos too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Nitpick/Geek Rage: The Doctor is not "Doctor Who". There is no-one called "Doctor Who". The title of the show comes from the fact that he deliberately keeps people guessing at his name, or if he even has one. He will respond affirmatively ("Exactly!") if somebody says "Doctor Who?" in confusion, but he doesn't say that he is "Doctor Who".

I recognise how minor that is, and the fic is otherwise good (not brilliant, but I'm unfortunately far better at pointing out technical flaws or mistakes than I am at offering creative suggestions for a technically flawless work).
Topazled Hannah chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You did NOT just use the word Tesseract in conjunction with Doctor Who...

*dies laughing*

GENIUS! Aw man, and I thought that series wasn't popular anymore! Last place I expected to see it, absolutely brilliant. D

Thanks for the laugh,

RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
WA! This was awesome, and you're not going to write any more? o well... _
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
lol well done
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Shame you don't have time for more than this one. It was nice how it flowed. Good pacing and dialogue. Interesting approach to actually have the Doctor think of himself as Who though. It's a rare approach but worked for an introduction. Thank you for writing this.
xmenloganfan chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aww well it was fun while it lasted :)
Evilclone chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Hm, interesting, could be improved by running a spellchecker, and or getting a Beata, i should know i've got two! Wouldn't mind seeing more, perhaps another chapter or two, seems wanting :(
Darklight chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
At least have the doctor meet Thor, have him return because he forgot or lost his sonic screwdriver.

Keep the fics coming, nice little part.
Malaskor chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hehehehe... that was fun :)

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

PS: I wouldn't be adverse to seeing you write another DrWho cross... *hint* *hint*
Mike Taurguss chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I liked the play between the characters, though one thing was not made clear. Which incarnation of the Doctor was this. You never describe him or give any indication. There was part of it that sounded like William Hartnell and others that sounded more like Colin Baker or Jon Pertwee?

Also, double check your spelling and grammer, couple of wrong words (I know I'm nit picking). I would have liked to see this actually develop into a full blown adventure, it would be interesting to see how the Doctor and the SG-1 team interacted.

Oh, now you've done it - planting the idea in my head. Thanks for the inspiration. :-)
Osorkon chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I enjoyed that. Your characterisation of the Doctor was spot on.
Golly green chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
LOL! That was great

please consider writing a sequel