Reviews for Mourning
Adamantia9031 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ooooh, I like this. I never once thought of the idea of Atem visiting a museum WITH his memories intact. It's definitely an interesting (and sad) perspective. Thank you for this :)
Nekocin chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow. This is sad. But I can understand why he's reacting this way. It sounds much more terrible from his perspective than just reading about things he had lost. While we draw interest in his heritage and history through baring them in a museum he experiences it as rape of that which he believes and sacrilage (sp?). Thank you for sharing this.
Specklefur chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
At the moment, I'm wondering about Yuugi's reaction.

Archaeology is a modern name for tomb-robbing, really.

Nice job.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
yuugi's probably wearing a wtf? face right now.

sequel?,

brittney
Shiraume chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Ow. I wondered about that, if Yugioh ever had time to address that particular issue. The stories about royal mummies shipped in pieces labeled as "dried fish"...yeah. x.x

Great job!
Snickerer chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
*winces* Ouch.

Not a happy story, but a very well-written and disturbingly plausible one. I especially liked the detail you put into it, like the faience.

This is not an easily solvable situation. Actually, he himself is probably the only one who *could* make it better, providing he eventually gets the worst of the breakdown out of his system and remembers being Yami and not just Atemu. How likely that is, though...*shrugs*
RogueMoon chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Well... That was depressing. Great emotional content, but man... I'm not sure if I like this or not...
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very good.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Excellent story. I have been toying and writing a story with a similar intent to it for a while now. Guess you beat me to it but in a good way. The ethics of archeology always bothered me because as much as it's about preserving the past, it is just as much a violation of the past. I look forward to more from your pen...cyber or otherwise! Cool Runnings!