Reviews for Falls the Shadow
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/9
Petunia doesn't know how lucky she is that her nephew didn't grow up into another Tom Riddle.
pork chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
i enjoy the fact that petunia didn't go through the messy emotional realization that she was a piece of shit caretaker who forced her nephew to sleep in a cupboard. or at least never objected to said treatment.
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
So believable and logical that it is scary.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
She's Still An Awful Person, But Good Story
Random number generator chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love this type of fic and about "what parts didn't" I must say none.
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Rather convincing scene!
What about Her house?
I'm quite sure the house belongs to Harry!
And where did she get her courage to be so cheeky?

Hannah chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Yay! A Petunia Dursley fic that isn't severely depressing nor highly insulting!
yay chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I like looking for fics like this because they offer a shot a redemption to Petunia. Although she didn't quite get that in this, she was incredibly in character. This is probably one of the better portrayals of her that I've seen.
seablue4u chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aw I liked this. I still don't like the Dursley's though.
iemand chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I really expected Harry to end with something like:

"Of course I agreed with magic, it allowed me to escape from you."

Petunia's point of view is well represented, but Harry did have good reasons to accept the wizarding world, even with the things that happened to him.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
It's interesting.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like the interactions between the Durselys and Harry. But this was much more personal, in a way, being just Petunia and Harry. Nice, but sad. I liked the line near the end: 'she'd done her duty'.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This ficlet provides a very satisfying closure between Aunt and Nephew
Netrixie chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow. Very well done.
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You've done it. You've actually done it. I...I like reading about Petunia now. It has me posing the question now: what would've happened in the Potter series if the Dursley's had raised Harry differently? ...Must go exploring.