Reviews for Death Has A Name
Yuki of the Snow chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
It iis going kinda slow, but i like it.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
I guess you didn't pay attention to my last review. And now you're using dub names? You're story is going way down hill. I'm sorry to say.
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
I LOVE THE Chapter: 4 PLz PLz Update it soon!
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
I LOVE THE STORY PLZ PLZ UPDATE IT SOON! P.S.I mystery lady is Pluto!
angelicmayuka chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Interesting. XD Mysterious teacher! *insert creepy music here*

I think...it's either Setsuna or Haruka. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Yuki of the Snow chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Is the teacher Setsuna(Trista)? Please tell me! It would make the story even better for me to read. Anyway, i really hope thst you continue with the story!
Nyx Nox Night chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Hey! I agree with Chibi Horsewoman and a lot of the stuff she said, especially the short chapters thing, that get's a little annoying.

I really like the idea of the story and can see how you'll be able to turn it into a great plot as well. It's too soon for me to judge anything, but keep up the good work!

Also, don't make the transitions so choppy, try and make it flow better. Not flaming, constructive critisim (or however the hell you spell that)

-Light Shadow Death
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
ok, It's not bad if this is your first story ever. But other than that it's too short, full of errors and well, pretty bad.

No AN in the middle of stories. Nobody wants their story interrupted by your thoughts. Hold them until the end of the story.

You should take this in stride since I'm your first reviewer. This story has a lot of potential, But you really need to put some effort and hard work into this story or it's going to suck harder than a black hole.

No, this is not a flame. It's constructive critisicm. Take it to heart pleas enad re write your story.