Reviews for Soul Unity: Living for the Moment
CodeRed1682 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
need to make another one about what happens after wards. like if yoh keeps his promise to help trey stop the construction, if he saves ryu, and if he makes up with ren, are the main points i think
xazavier009 chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
want more
Royal Union chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
This was an awesome story and I think you should make a sequel, cause I'm sure more then a few people are curious about what happens next.
azngirlchibi chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
WHA! It ended already! PLEASE write more chapters! PLEASE!
catesy chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
In light of InvaderSamSucks comments I have actually logged in (something I find a hassle to do just for a review) so I can defend Invader sam. Also I am forgoing sleep so I can write this (it is 2:14am)

You have no stories and created an account just so you could flame an author? In my opinion this is quite sad. It is especially so considering you picked a story that is so well written and put together. Have you read some of the other poorly written stories being posted on FFN? Go flame those who cant even put a sentence together.

This story was one of the best shaman king fanfictions I have read to date. The characters stay in character and the plot is interesting. And invader sam has great spelling and grammar. You have an empty page. You think you can write better than do not flame others. Write a story of your own, make it good, show us your talent. And I can promise you that when I do come across it I will give it a far review and not some flame written out of anger for the author. You review the story not the person behind it. Please stop wasting your time and put your energy to good use. After all the best stories come from the inspiration of others.
Brilliance of the Moon chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Great story! You should write a second one that takes place a few years later!
InvaderSamSucks chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Thought you could run away like a little wussy girl huh? Can't take the truth can you? I'd try and give you constructive criticism, but the best I can give you is to stop writing now. You suck worse than the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. Your plot is horrendous. Your character's are non-existent. All they are is mindless peons which you project aspects of your ideal self onto. The only difference from one to another is gender, eye and hair color and style. Second, despite your complete lack of sex scenes, the ENTIRE story revolves around the atainment sex. My advice is to get laid. You need it bad. Sex is not the ultimate goal of life. If you were capable, you'd realize this.

Also, learn something about Japanese culture before you try and write it. The last thing the world needs is another rehashing of 4 Kids Entertainment's mutilation of Japanese Culture.

In light of these problems, I cannot foresee any improvement to be had. Especially, since you will, like a coward, no doubt delete this comment and continue in your life of denial.

Also, Bailong is dead. Thus, he cannot have sex. Tray's name is Horohoro. Stop sucking please.
lildaemon chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
Awesome story! I loved how you portrayed the characters... and your use of humour was amazing! great job!
animegirl99 chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Yo! like I said...good job!...i wasn't very happy with the ending you think you could make a sequil? that would be awsome! thanks for writing just the wonderful SK Fanfic I was looking for!

Blue-Stardust chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
Yeah! That was great! It's over already? Very good )
nanachan chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
this has to be seriously the best written fanfic i have ever read. it has a good balance of everything and i like that. i dont think there was anything thing that i didnt like besides it ending. i look forward to reading some more of your stuff. keep up the good work, nana
icecreamlady chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Dear Invader Sam and Shaun,

I was lookin for a good Shaman King fanfic and I found it! Your fic is AWESOME! It's really promising, so keep up the great work. Also, I'll recommend your story to a few of my friends, just as a bonus.
Jenituls chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
WOW!Awesome fic!It was great!Excellent update soon!
Miss-Mina-Chan chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
This is a great story! I love the pairings in it too.I'm such a big fan of the Jun and Bailong there going to be a chapter 4?

I hope so this is great stuff!
Blue-Stardust chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Wow, this fic is great! Do you write the next chapter soon, yes? I can't wait to read it