Reviews for On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful
KTaylorCSI chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Just found this...loving it! Wish it was finished
jevans47403 chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
Awesome Story so far! keep it coming! :)
jevans47403 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Great job! Loved this Chapter!

You know whenever Greg, I like him don't get me wrong, talks I always think he's acting and talking like a teenager due to his antics and quirks, specifically in different stories, but he definitely does have his moments for being the mature adult out of the whole group-sometimes. As for Greg's moments for being the mature adult, this chapter speaks for its self, yay for Greg telling Nick to man up and go after her and stop acting like a jerk! and Catherine for helping also.

Eric, George, and Gary are hot!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love that song! Kenny Chesney Rocks! Great job on this Chapter!
TVCrazed chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I LOVE JASON. He stick up for his girl.
Mishelle20 chapter 12 . 11/6/2006
This was a great story, I loved it.
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
hahaha if one of my teachers read my story or the one i'm still trying to finish 1st chappie... well i'd never look them in the eye again.
CSIGurlie07 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Are you gonna write more than twelve chapters? Or do a sequel?
n3v3rm0re chapter 12 . 1/24/2006
AWESOME I love it, lol, it's been forever since i've reviewed. Please write more, like the wedding or something
Jorja Kate chapter 12 . 9/22/2005
I Love ! your story. Also I am RSVPing hehe thats funny keep up the work
Caitidid chapter 12 . 9/21/2005
Wow, you are an asome writer! I really love this whole story, and can't wait for the next chapter. I LOVE how you pulled everyone together again! I thought Sara's family was HYSTERICAL! I loved when Adrian asked what Nick's intention were towards Sara. I'll I could think of was that someone forget to mention they were getting married. Anyway, I hope we get to see Sara's family and Nick's family interact together at the wedding, now THAT would be an interesting,( possible wedding from hell), senario. Anyway, this is awsome. Can't wait for the next part. Hope it's soon!
MyBella131 chapter 12 . 9/21/2005
I cant wait to go to the wedding! I really enjoy your writing. Good luck with school and everything else!
bluegoldrose chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
I really loved the chapter!

Don't worry about not updating quickly, trust me, I have a huge pile of homework as well! (and I haven't updated my stories in ages... because of it)

Vegas Reunited! YAY!
caz chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
there are only thirty days in september
StarESP4Cat chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
Interesting chapter!

I loved how Sara got the kids to soak her brother with Super Soakers.

Poor Nicky had to get the third degree from the guys about his intentions.

Please continue with this story!

Looking forward to reading about the wedding!