Reviews for Secret Admirer
Jessica valero chapter 8 . 7/18
This is the best thng i have ever read i swear i criedThank you for bringing me joyI am going to read this another 10 times then ill sleep
Hoshi, let me just say, out of my one and a half years of reading fics, this has been the BEST romance ive ever read. First off, f flinx. Finally nice to have some cy without bee goin on. The robstar was nice, but, OH MY GOD I LOVE THE SECRET ADMIRER STUFF! Your grammar is amazing and you have a talent in writing. Beautiful work. I love this fic.
Lady Grey chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
i love this so much
A fan to you chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Hey this has got to be one of the best Ff I ever red of bb x rae I need more Ff like this one this brought joy to me and hope you continue great job. Your friend A fan to you
Kisa Sohma chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
It is funny cause BB is usually funny, weird and not so responsible type but I never thought it was possible for him to suddenly change into romantic!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Actually i liked the ending, i liked the whole story it was fun to read. The things you thought were lame and corny were actually very interesting to me and helped keep me reading, very good story.
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Who would've thought Beast Boy was a romantic. Great story.
crazedduke chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
it was cute and pretty enjoyable I really did like it
SaphireDragon15 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
That's perfectly hilareous!
"All I wanted was a soda" Cu will always regret that decision
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
love it just take your time and get an idea look around for ideas
MaxandFang101 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Awwwwww! Sooo cute! I love all these couples! X)
MiniSquatch chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
It's Jump City, not Gotham!
MidnightRosemary chapter 1 . 5/1/2010