Reviews for A Picture's Worth
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh! I love this ending, it cracked me up...

Death-defying disaster indeed... haha.

Write more!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This was a definite cute one. ()
safirewoods chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
awesome, very cute. cant wait to see where you're going with this
KireiRakuen chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
meh! no last chapter? :whimpers: i wanted to know who was taking pictures!
KireiRakuen chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
aw, very nice picture. love the end.
Gio Gio Star chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
write more! u r a talented writer! this story is rally good. if it means that u must split your skull open to find more idea's then do it! This story is amazing!
seshygirl04 chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Oh. My. Goodness. What are you goping to do? UPDATE! I don't think I could survive without another one of your lovely chapters! *Cries* please! We're going to die if you don't! Right so, good chapter, we all love you! .
LordKcayrynsLover chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
YAR! Love it! Keep it up!
MacroLuvr chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
OMG! I hate Paparazzi someone should like punch them...hard. I wonder what Yuki will think of this! *laughs*
Paloma chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE! lol sry i love this shu and yuki are the best couple ever!
Kryptic Insanity chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Damn evil reporters with their Damn evil cameras! gr, leave Shu-chan and Eiri alone!

great story so far! can't wait to read the next one, but please don't take too long to update! By the way, the end part where Shuichi came home was REALLY cool!
Kitty in the Box chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
oh this is cute. i await the last chappie!
keichisan chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
good story, very funny
Shirubaa Kitsune chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
O sneaky sneaky Shu-chan! Maybe you can incorperate some chocolate into that part in the next chappie...ok so im a very disturbed individual who likes chocolate...PAY NO MIND TO ME! Can't wait to see where this is going...

Shirubaa Kitsune
Guren chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Im glad that you continued it. I cant wait for you to update..._