Reviews for The Courtship of Luke and Lorelai
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
so far, I like it.
sillymaggie10 chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
That was really good!Is that the end or is there more?I sure hope there is more!I liked it!
J.Stone chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Very sweet story. I love happy L/L fics. Thanks.
lukelaiandroryndean chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
ohh thats really good! and i hope your daughter gets better if she isn't already.
Mrs. Scott Patterson chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
I hope your next story is as good or even better!
totaltvjunkie chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Aw! I loved your story! Especially this chapter, any story that uses a song by the greatest band in the entire world, Rascal Flatts, is amazing!
beautifulbutterfly chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I loved it. And that song was perfect ( i looked up the lyrics) and the locket that he gave Rory aw. So sweet :)
smilinjuss4u chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
Great chapter. I love the song. It's actually the insiration for one of my stories and the title minus the 'Blessed'. Lol.
fandomsareloveGG chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
great chapter
ProFfeSseR chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Wow, it's very hard to imagine Luke singing, he hardly talks... :D He does have a guitar in his apartment though, so in that case. I think it would be very nice to hear him sing for real, although imagining is nice for now ;) Great chapter! And it does sound like a good ending.. :D
123123123123123po chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
OMG i love this!

please up date soon!
ProFfeSseR chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
I love it!
clogginggrrlie chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Great Job! Update soon, I'm really hooked!
ProFfeSseR chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
I didn't noticed you wrote to chapters and I was interupted in between so I just finished reading the second chapter you posted. I love it, it's so romantic!
ProFfeSseR chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
HAHA, Lorelai and suprises. Even I'm curious where Luke intents to take her ;) :D:D I love this chapter, it's just the way it would be, everyone asking them about the date and all, continue soon (just put your daughter to sleep early ;) (works when I have to babysit :D:D)