Reviews for The True Saga of WeakWilled Christine
madwriterontheloose chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
Well, this story was completed a looong time ago...when I think about that, I feel a bit awkward about leaving a review. "Will this even be read?", I wonder. But regardless, I am leaving you one.

I read this story a long time ago and split my sides laughing over it, but never got around to favorite-ing or reviewing it. Whoops...heheh... Well, anyways, it's simply excellent, and really funny in a sort of surreal way. So many quotable lines! So many ridiculous happenings! Good grief, just thinking about it is exciting! I am not a funny person, so whenever I come in contact with someone who is, envy and admiration both sink their hooks into my heart. And from what I can tell, you are a funny person.

I'm so jealous! Arrgh!
DJ Husky chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
omg that was hilarious! I'm so glad i found this fic, it made my day!

m
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
WAAUGH! -huggles you to death-

Oh my, did that make me laugh, which is not a particuarly normal thing, cos I sound like a chimp when I laugh (no joke) and that rather bothers me.

OMGTHANKYOU for my favourite-to-date phunnyphic/pharody!

-sniffsniff- but now it's over :'(
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
Whatwhat? She does not stay with him, getting sexed up until the end of time?

Ah, but I see there is a chapter twelve. OHMIGHE! -rabid dash to next chapter-
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
YES Moulin Rouge quote :D
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Oh, Erik better not be gay. *gnashes teeth in a threatening phangirl sort of way*

I do appreciate Raoul(one, two, three vowels!)'s weight here. I always knew he was a fatty.

-clapclapclap- Hilarious, dahling.
Lanari chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
You...you just rock. I really hated Chistine and loved Erik. Good job at bashing the little chit!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
THIS IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY HILARIOUS!
Spreadlight chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
This is genius :)
Madam Zombie Akemi chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Madam Zombie: OMGWTFBBQ!

You made me dead.

This evening I was reading this chapter 4 aloud to mine little sister, having such a good time with this fic's silliness, and then...

The pasta.

Oh. My. Goodness Gracious Goodness.

The torrent of laughter. The torrent of tears of mirth. Don't ask why, but something about not neglecting the capellini pomodoro touched something deep within my soul and caused me to laugh hysterically, helplessly, hopelessly as I read the paragraph. Gawrsh.

This is a good fic, by the way.

I will now hand the keyboard to my sister so that she can offer her two cents.

Akemi: Sorry, sis, can't find two pennies.

Everything Madam said is true! Honestly, I feel a bit sick from laughing too hard, but I've found that no over-the-counter medications ever do me any good for the most part. I shall just have to wait for the stomach upset (brought on by amazing tear-jerking laughter) subsides on its own. *sigh*
Spoofmaster chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Uhmm. I think my brain exploded from the awesomely funny story. I can't even begin to tell you my favorite parts, or I'll end up filling four or five pages with quotes. Definitely a favorite.
BadSplat chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
Ahahahaha!

I love this story.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
Awesome story. And you included the cat and toast theory, yay!
missgoflightly chapter 12 . 5/29/2006
This story made me laugh. A lot.
mea-kh chapter 12 . 5/1/2006
A friend told me that your stuff was good... she wasn't wrong:)