Reviews for The venturer returns
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Very sweet, I am enjoying this story
IwishSan chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Ahh. The love of the family. I love it. I also love the water fight between Elladan & Elrhoir vs. Estel and Elrond & Glorfindel and Elladan & Elrhoir. lol.
Slayer3 chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
hehehe i love those two...they rock!:) wish i had two really cool evlen bros like ro and dan...*sigh...:D but i guess ill have to settle to being godsister to two really cool twin girls at my church amyheather and heatheramy hehehe:D they rock too:D

Slayer, the slightly obssesed fangirl
KAT15 chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
oh please please post more soon i cant wait to see it this is a grest fic.

Poor estel i love him. I loved how Elrond and Glorfindel joined in.

Great fic.
Dee69 chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
I love you story keep going
HarryEstel chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! That was incredibly sweet of you and it has indeed made my day. Poor Estel! He's so tired! He certainly deserves to rest after all he's been through. LOL! Payback at last! The twins got what was coming to them for sure. Loved it of course and can't wait for more!
Andromida-1971 chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
What a great story,i like fics about everyday life in in rivendell with Elrond and his boys LOL.

Please update Andromida.
HarryEstel chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
NO! Please, please post them soon! I love this story and I want to read more now dang it! It would seriously make my day/night, whatever, if you post really soon. Loved it of course and can't wait for more!
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
Poor Aragorn, at least he is beingwell looked after ! Nice to see how devoted the elves are and realistic that he won't be able to eat much.
wolflover7 chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
awe... brotherly love. good chapter and i really enjoyed the jumping of POV's now and then.

All your readers... (large emphasis on ALL) are happy that you updated... finally. oh well you get to feel the same torture when i wirte my story... which i hope you will read it.

by the way... if know who PSYCO ELF is or have any connection to them please, PLEASE... tell them to update. all of their readers including me are dying of suspense.

see ya

(wolflover7 howls at new moon)
grumpy chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Gald that Estel is feeling better, and that he is home with his family, next time he goes out he should carry more healing supplies with him, better yet take Lord Elrond with him.
IwishSan chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Poor Estel. I wonder if the twins will raid the kitchen once they wake up from their "nap." p
HarryEstel chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
That's okay! Loved the Chapter! Good! Estel is getting the TLC he needs! Loved it and can't wait for more!
Thorongirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
I'd say this is a good start for your first fanfic story. And as a bonus, it features my favorite Ranger. I look forward to your next chapter.
sielge chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
So Estel is at home. What will he do now? Update soon!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »