Reviews for Truth and Weakness
Very good story!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was really good.
Vicky chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I would love to read the sequel to this little story i enjoyed the ide of looking inside Jack's head...keep writing this please
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Yeah.. he'll discover her endgame the instant she wants him to, and not before. Poor Jack.

I firmly hold to the conviction that Irina loves Sydney. Maybe Jack too - or loves to make him think she still might. What a great fic, to dredge up everything Jack says and shows towards Irina and tie it all together so neatly..

Would love you see you write a fic about him killing her, though. Especially a fic rooted in the thoughts expressed here. Would Jack still think her love for Sydney is a weakness, knowing what he thought he knew? Hmm, intriguing, intriguing..

You're such a good writer.
derevkobristow-spawn chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Beautifully written, the words dances gracefully on the screen. I hope you write more Ü
spygirl4747 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
great job!
BansheeGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow. That was extremely well-written. It's not much these days that you come across a fic told in second person, and nonetheless a fic told *properly* in second person.

I must admit this is the first Alias fic I've actually read. I'm just so frustrated with Irina's continual absence from the show, and needing a quick fix of Jack/Irina romance I decided to console myself with fanfiction!

Ahem. Yes, now that you know my life story, I'll be on my way. Excellent fic!

~BansheeGirl.
metaphor chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This was ever so lovely. I'm still making my ways through your fics and undoubtedly have other reviews left to leave, but I figured this deserved my first one. I've recently been reading on fanfic writing and the problem some people have with reading second person fics, but I thought it worked very well here. Every action and description rang true. I really admire your writing style and hope to see you write more about the Spyrents, as they're my favourite part of the show. And you paint them ever so well. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Olivia Valentine chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I thought this was one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I've read. The whole thing was flawless and beautiful.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Lovely. Just wonderful. Very good characterization of J/I, a rather complicated pairing that I favor nonetheless. You’ve done a wonderful job with both of them.
thehoodedsweatshirt chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
So good...I love J/I fics! Hope that you continue this

thehoodedsweatshirt
unthinkable chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Aw. Love the style of writing, esspecially that you used the second person. It's really magical :). Nice portrait of Jack and Irina. Great work.
madelinear chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Nita. You genius.

See, even after not writing for forever, you still manage to astound.

(And Daddy and Mommy? SO good. Just so good.)
Unsigned chapter 1 . 1/31/2005