Reviews for Some Measure of Peace
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aw hehe this is so sad, i love the ending though, perfect

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Oh this was a great addition to your earlier story! I hope that you post more stories REALLY soon! I would love to read them. As it is I am off to read the only other one that you have posted! I thank you for these wonderful stories!
Miraen chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Yup, it's me again. I really can't keep away from Ashk and Haldir's story. I really want to know what happens to Donavon and what about Aluna? is the evil temptress going to turn up unexpectedly and still try to take Haldir away?

Your ever devoted American fan (who happens to live in England)

Miraen

(don't blame me for my name. . . my grandparents are Celtic and it is tradition that the firstborn always has a celtic name...grandparents!)
sparrow's strumpet chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
aw. will he ever come back? the part when ana said "kitties" was cute. it reminded me of Boo from Monsters Inc.
huntress73 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Nicely done. I do hope they meet up with Donavon again and that he's done 'll be an interesting and likely awarkward meeting if that does happen. Hopefully forgiveness can be found,it seems like one of those things that just happen and can't be fully blamed on any one person. Loved the thing with the cats. I'm thinking Haldir's going to have to learn to live with a kitty or two,LOL.

Good luck with the whole publishing thing and no hurry on The Mage,if or when you post it,we'll be here.
H.Skyfire chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
claps hands

Yay! What a pleasant surprise that was! Awesomely written, as usual.
Cekah chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Great story. Hope to see more Ashk/Haldir stories. Definitely want to know how Donovan fares.
Pippinsgal011890 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
SQUICK! Must have more! Update more! Yep, that's about it. Love the stuff you write...will always read it...too lazy to sign in...Rambling again...

Read u l8r!

~Pippinsgal011890
irishelf chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
yeah there is a sequel. i love the prequel and i can't wait for teh next chappie.
Scarlett Moonchild chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Loved it! I hope you have many more of these small fics. I fell in love with this little family and I'd love to read more about them. :)

PS My daughter also wants a cat. NOT HAPPENING. ;)
Ms. Unknown chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
haha. funny chapter. great start! i love it. ]
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
*applauds* Very nice one-shot.

The bit with Little Ana and the cats was cute!_ Good job.
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
LOL, I don't think Haldir is going to have a choice about the kitties ;)

Love the addendum to the story, and waiting for a great story is easy to do...sort of ...kind of.. Just a little foaming of the mouth is all. :D
Josie C chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I have been checking in everyday since 28th to see if you had posted The Mage, and I was so happy to see your name. As usual story is great. I never did review Just for Tommorow, so I just wanted to say you are a great author. Good Luck to you with everything.
Julia chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Delighted to see you back! Don't worry, we'll wait patiently until you get everything sorted out and feel that "The Mage" is reader-ready. In the meantime, it's wonderful to get these little glimpses of Haldir, Ashk, and the twinnies. I hope Donavon does come back someday and reunite with everyone. Little Ana and her cats! Well, they *are* much better than snakes. Excellent story and I hope you post again soon!