Reviews for Say It Isn't So
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Why does that have to be the end?! *feels hurt* I was really enjoying that. I just can't believe it will forever be left on a cliffhanger... Such a shame!

Anyways, this was a real nice story I thought. Nice enough to get me thoroughly hooked. I just can't believe that ending...haha! I liked how you had the mirroring perspectives, and how those perspectives saw the same scenes as each other but in different lights. Worked well.

I know that this is a really old story, and that you probably won't even see this review, or something, but I wanted you to know that your story made me feel really happy - even if the cliffhanger left me hanging haha. Thank you for this wonderful fic. :)

All the best :D
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
please continue because this as a brill fic, and i want some of the cute little stuff like, 'they gazed into each others eyes' and all that rubbish... im a classical diva, get used to it...

please update ASAP!

...pwease...
YamaS chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
thats so mean! how could you lose the second part? PLEASE! PLEASE! re write it! its very good so far. please? _
SplashTOMATO chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Whoa, I read this a long time ago but never got to reviewing it until today! You WILL put up the next part, right right right right? I get VERY peeved at cliffhangers, and this is really great, even if it was written a long time ago _ -Splash
Matt4Tai chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
why is htere not a second chapter? this is unfair, hhhmhmmmm, please, more? great fic, sad, i like the POV thing, adds a great two sided feel.
celesta chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
this story is sooooooooooooooo cool and sweet even though it was yaio but who will care? write more please! please write more!_
Devy chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
! OH MAN, NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! COME ON, HURRY WITH THE NEXT PART, I'M DIEING OVER HERE! THIS IS SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Catia chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
That was a cool story. I hope you do type out the sequel one day.
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Oh WOW that was fantastic! So in character and wonderful and great and everything... _
titangirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
This story is so good! Could you please meke another chapter? keep doing your good job!