Reviews for Comfortably Numb
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ah... I love it! Wonderful piece... Sara's rant was heartwrenching, as was Grissom's response. Great job!

~IGC t DM
Wander52 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This is another great story...I'm in the process of reading all your stories...so far they're intense and great.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow this is great, you've got a real talent. I look forward to reading more of you stories. Aww they both found each other, i love the Grissom and Sara arguments cause you can just feel the sexual tension in their words and you've captivated(If that's the correct word to use)100%. XX
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Okay, I've read a ton of fanfiction, but this has to be one of my all-time favorites. Wow, I am so glad that I stumbled onto this one. Thanks so much for showing this really beautiful moment between my favorite duo!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I've read this story for the millionth time. It gets better every single time I click on it. All the angst that led to them finally being together in every sense of the word...was so worth it.
taramis chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Oh, I LOVE it when I read Sara Sidle finally exploding and yelling at Grissom! Yes! I often yell at the TV on Thursday nights, but so far it hasn't helped him one bit. Y'know, I love the imagery of Grissom taking a shot with Sara. Whoa. I think I'd pay to see that!

GSR in Season 6, baby! Here's to hoping!
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Well, I'm a bit behind in reading this, but I simply just don't care. Great story. Loved the angst and especially the resolution. Good job. (-)
gumballfreak111 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
every time .every friecken time. u never ciecez to amaze me how god of a writer u r ...angst...nice
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was beautiful!
Amber Berkoski chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow,

I've been reading Facades and just love it, fluff and all. And this was great. I'm glad to see that you'll keep writing. LOVE LIVE GSR
leddy chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Now that's a scenario I'd like to see. Thank goodness the angst turned into mutual happiness. Very well done.
Niggi chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Great angsty and a wonderful end.
special evil chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Brilliant!

I agree with Leslie there is much more angst! Carry on writing!
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Oh nice. I love the last line. It was such a perfect ending. Nicely written, I never tire of reading post-bloodlines fics and yours was a nice difference to the usual ones.
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
HOLY SHIT! That is a *totally* different flavor than I'm used to from you, and it's really freaking AWESOME! Sara's drunken rant, cruel and cutting *cackles gleefully* Grissom's apology, and the fact that FOR ONCE I got to read a fic where she had some internal debate after his apology but STILL made the choice to follow her heart. *dances joyfully* THIS FIC WAS SO UN-FREAKING-BELIVABLY GREAT...I am out of ways to tell you how cool it was, or how much in love with it I am. In short? THANK YOU for contributing your idea to the Post-BL fic pile, as it is one of the best in there by far!

~GDR (Who will now go try to sleep off the NyQuill buzz that is obviously making me a TEENSY bit loopy. Damn the flu...)