Reviews for Strange
About1Reader chapter 10 . 3/7
Dang another story bites the dust. This was such an interesting story :( I hope you update it I'm itching to know how this will all end.
kandykisseshearts chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I am loving this fanfic soooooooooooo much I can't wait for the next chapter its really clever and (I mean this without nagging) can you please update soon :)
Teeder chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Ahhh cliffhanger ;_;
Teeder chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ahhh this chapter was brilliant.

It actually made me think. Now this has me scared that I'm just a reflection of my friends

I love how Ken is so deep in this.

Anyways, I loved this
Bronze Eagle chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Wow, Ken really does have a talent for attracting people with problems, huh ...? I really enjoyed this fic. The differences between his Ken and Ichijouji sides is really striking. If you ever get to the part of the story when one of them is assimilated/disappears, I'll be sad to see either go (though Ken is kinda scary sometimes). It seems like Ichijouji really just wants to be with Daisuke (though maybe he doesn't realize it himself), but Ken has this elaborate plan for taking over the school... Ichijouji doesn't even know about Ken's plan, right? This could go badly for them all ...

Anyway, what I'm trying to say with my rambling is that there are a lot of interesting plot threads here that I would love to see resolved, so I hope you're not done with this story yet! I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapter. :D
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Update please I haven't read this in a really long time but it has gotten even more interesting than the last time I have read it.
herongale chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Wow. This is amazing. And frightening. And weird. And sad. Very, very sad. And I mean that in the best possible way.

I just breezed through all ten parts, and won't insult you by asking when you'll put on the next because it's clear you're on a slow schedule... the gap between pub date and update tells me that. But the slowness of the releases suits the story, probably, because I can only imagine what it takes out of you to write with such careful restraint and pruning.

This is so good. I've never read anything like it. I am rather alarmed by Miyako right now, but I am mostly concerned for Daisuke. Ken isn't at all nice to him, not in the ways that count, but it's clear that Daisuke is forcing Ken to make allowances, and although his efforts probable feel ineffectual and weak to himself, I think Ken is feeling Daisuke's influence a lot more profoundly.

I hope this story ends happily. It will break my heart otherwise. But again, I won’t insult you by saying I think it should. I suspect you’re going to break my heart in five years, or seven, or whenever it is you finish this. But that’s okay, because this story is splendid. I will keep reading. Thank you for such a carefully crafted, beautiful story.
TrippNessa chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
This is a very interesting story and I hope to see it updated soon. I really want to see what happens next!
jerome121 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
this is um very interesting ... i must say confusing and sort of... not scary more alarming like as much as have read i understand whats going but its also like i have NO idea whats going itstill not a got aclue whats going on Lol :D - like i got all the pyschological before they were stated like how ken seems to find ppl with um "issue" but where is it leading its all bit confusing but interesting in a good way !
Adam chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Hallejuah, an update! Now the truth about Iori emerges, and it's worse than I thought. What a terrible thing his father did to him! I was glad to see Ichijouji coming back, it feels like it's been years since we've seen him in this story. Okay, I suppose that was a bad joke, but PLEASE update faster! For a story this good to get one update a year is hard for readers to take.
Alicia chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Honestly it has been long enough since the last update that I needed to read back several chapters to pick up the story line. The next honestly is that I am glad that I did reread the whole story. It hadn't changed since the last time I read it but my perception of it did. That said I'm going to heap shameless complements on your story telling abilities in hopes that one day you will finish this story.

When rereading previous chapters I picked up on a lot more of the subtle romantic interactions between Daisuke and Ken. I think that each and every moment between them is written fabulously. The almost but not quite abrupt changes from Ken to Ichijouji, not to mention their almost similarities and differences, makes me giggle and/or cackle gleefully. I enjoy the other characters too, while not as fleshed out as Ken or Daisuke they are not merely background characters.

From this particular chapter it was interesting to see how the situation with Iori unfolded. I am glad that Daisuke had enough balls to order Iori around but still feel bad about it. Damn Ken though for not giving straight answers. I also really love the way that Daisuke insists on making predator associations with Ken. The one thing that I hope in the upcoming storyline is some sort of compromise between Daisuke and Miyako; Daisuke needs to get past his predetermined notion of her being a bitch.

Thanks for continuing to write, Alicia
takuya chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
oh another brilient chapteres very intesring cant wait for more
kim chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Yay thank u for the Update ~ . love it

waiting for the rest ~
Takato the dreamer chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Yey! Your alive! Im so happy to see this updated! I cannot wait to see where this is going! Please make the next update sooner!
catgirrl246 chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
This story is absolutely captivating. Please continue it!