Reviews for When Senses Take Leave
silver-sunn101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Love the voices. Love the intro, especially. Love these lines:

He could almost see his brain throwing its hands up in exasperation, shaking its head and storming out.

He could practically see whatever ran Sirius’ brain doing the same thing and he hoped they would be very happy together.

“That was very spontaneous, Remus.”

Brilliant characterization. I haven't said this before, but you write the pups very well. Keep it up!
White-Pretzel chapter 1 . 3/18/2005

the cleverness astounds me and it's just so cute, if not a little random. _ really just an adorable, and seriously amusing story.
crazy one chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
that was beautiful! do it again!
Lillei chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I LOVED THIS! This is definately my favorite of all of yours. It took me several minutes to get through it cause I kept laughing really really hard over things he was talking about. I mean, he was arguing with his mind! I soo do that! This was amazing, I loved it, it was so funny!
Tiger chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
dont ask me the f**k why but i LOVED THAT SO MUCH OMG I LOVED IT. And even a bit of true wisdom at the beginning insanity and r/s go so flippin well together...ARGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THAT WAS SO AWESOME BUT IT WAS
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
HAHAHA very funny!very good too! and cute! short reveiw for a short fic, that's all i have to say- and in the words of Remus's mind: 'cheerio then'
funscone chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
*grins* HAHAHA LOL!
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Funny, though Remus's mind reminded me of a really silly and rather abserd movie (its was a filmthingywith the turny bits) we watched in Sience last semester, all the parts of the body were represented by mini-musculer-short-italian-men it was rather creepy. Anyway, way of topic, great story, halarius and wonderful. Smiles.
RainOwl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
CherryMilkshake chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Cool: Aw... It's cute. I have little people in my head too. *pokes people* This is Sam and this is Kitty.

Kitty: Nice fic.

Sam: It was sweet, if not a bit... random... 0o;
b33na chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Heh. Sadly enough, my brain's done that, too. At least five times in the past year or two. In fact, we're approaching the anniversary of one such occasion that I like to call The Event Which Shall Never Be Mentioned in the Presence of Myself or a Certain Someone Who Hopefully Has Forgotten All About It, or The Worst Day of My Life, for short.

Lucky Remus. He didn't become totally scarred by HIS experince with being abandoned by one's mind.

Oh, yes, one ickle correction: '“Yes.” Remus agreed, noting that Discreet Movement was still finishing its’ coffee and hadn’t told him to get off Sirius yet'- the "its'" should have no apostrophe, it should just be 'its', because it means 'belonging to it'. Yeah.

Anyways, 'twas cute enough to turn me into a puddle of giggling, delighted goo on the floor. That's a good sign, by the way.
RisingStar chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
ooh, that was fantastic! :D :D i loved it!

sleeper6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Funny! Original and very creative. Really enjoyed it.
Sanguisiphiliac chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
*insane laughter* "‘Cheerio, then. Going to visit the Nervous system. Back soon,’"

*still laughing* so true!

*can't breathe she's laughing so hard* you have this down to an art Lizzy; it couldn't get any better. I love how you personified each part of the brain and made them say goodbye in their own special ways. *giggles* Nothing's better than a supreme bit of silly slash! *bows*
ISC chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Cute, I liked it. Had me a moment like that once, didn't turn out so nicely though... _
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3