Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Liviania chapter 23 . 9/2
This is a wonderfully done AU. I'm sad that I didn't notice it was a WIP before starting, but still enjoyed reading it. The idea of L with a Death Note is very intriguing indeed.
ZisinLove chapter 23 . 8/18
i really hope you will post the next chapter! you really got me hooked!
Ruby626 chapter 19 . 8/16
I really hope you will finish this story /
AnUnhealthyUchihaObsession chapter 23 . 8/16
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you stopped writing...
ShammyMD chapter 23 . 7/30
I'm dying right now. No really. I am so upset I may actually start experiencing heart palpitations. This story is amazing and I love it and I would KILL (hand me a Death Note and a pen, I'm ready) to know how it ends.
What's really frustrating is that I know you're still writing (or at least still posting)! I've read tons of your stuff on AO3. It's just so sad. But I suppose if you don't feel like writing something, ya just don't feel like writing. \_(ツ)_/
I'll just join the ten years worth of readers waiting/hoping/praying/wishing that you someday find a muse and finish this fic... Unless it is actually finished, in which case: f*ck you for ending the story on a cliffhanger like that! ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ wahhh!
katerinlawliet chapter 23 . 1/9
This fic is really good. Are you planning on finishing this some time soon? :)
Teacuppy chapter 22 . 1/8
Great I'm so thrilled when I find awesome but ABANDONED stories... stopped by to check out but again my heart broke...
jyotimeena10 chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
wait a it finished?
Sayuri Mariae chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
what the HELLLL... The story ended just like that!? Damn you
claude chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
WAIT WAT!? Is there m-more to come? is that all? . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'( but loved it soooooooooooooo mutch! 33333333
niosrunundrnhdf chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
0.0 oh heh heh heh :P
Melting Snow chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
I can't believe it ends just like that. In such an intense part. Now I won't be able to get it out of my head. Such a sad thing the story hasn't been updated in years... There goes my heart. I didn't need it anyways. ; -;

It definitely is one of the best Death Notes stories I have ever read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Braisin Goose chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
One of my favorite Death Note fics! Waaahhhh! I shall have to come back and re-read it. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
why didn't you finish this?!
oh my god... this story is utterly beautiful, and you just... don't leave us hanging! i understand you have your life to live but PLEASE! this will haunt me forever, unfinished, unconcluded...
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »