Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Jenna chapter 23 . 2h
I’m screaming because this masterpiece is unfinished. Ugh, I love this fanfiction so much. It’s well-written and the plot is so amazingly interesting! I truly hope one day you’ll update!
Paula chapter 23 . 11/18
Kloness chapter 6 . 11/14
Whoa, I totally did not see that coming! But good connection, since light is kinda like Hitler since hitter was idolized back when he was in power just like Kira was when he was killing oieole but there were people that were against them and killed and— ...
Sorry, I ramble a lot, but you probably know all this already since you wrote it, anyways, great story so far, and I hope it stays like that
Kloness chapter 2 . 11/14
The idea of light writing on a Cute high school girl esque paper is hilarious
Isa Knightwalker chapter 12 . 10/2
Great chapter! I love that L will be searching for a diary.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 11 . 10/2
I love the late night chat. Excellent chapter!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 10 . 10/2
I like the backstory parts with Soichiro. Also yay for tennis!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 9 . 10/2
Great chapter! I can’t wait for Light and Misa to meet. I also like that L and Light are getting close.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 8 . 10/2
Yay for Misa still being the second Kira. Can’t wait to see Rem hopefully. Also I love Light being super thorough as always too.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 7 . 10/2
Yay I loved Misa’s appearance and also that she is smarter than she might seem. Great chapter as usual :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 6 . 10/1
I love how L baits Light and their general arguing. Also Misa! Great chapter.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 5 . 10/1
Love seeing Takada’s appearance. Also I like the idea of them being roommates. Loved the chapter!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 4 . 10/1
I love the tension. Great chapter :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 3 . 10/1
Great chapter! I love how you write both L and Light. Also the letters part is exciting!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 10/1
I love Light’s letter and the entire chapter. Plus the difference in who this Kira is targeting is interesting too. Can’t wait to see them working together!
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »