Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
TheDevilisMuse chapter 23 . 10/10
God, why don't you update? : "(This intrigue is killing me. Your story is great, the way you write is amazing and I can really imagine these scenes and the attitude of the characters is far from being Ooc. I spent a whole night reading your fic but I stay uncertain point. I know it's been a long time, but could you please us with an update? Please?
v chapter 1 . 5/25
I hope I can have some of Light's and L's intelligence and intellectual grasp. XD Or rather I'll.

Stunning fic, especially its complexity.
spongeson chapter 23 . 3/14
damn this fic gave me teen angst at the age of 23

it was rly well written tho, had a nice flow to it and it was original 8) it’s a shame that it’s incomplete but I still enjoyed it, even tho the stopping point gave me anxiety hhh

peace xo
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 7/8/2018
wait, what's wrong with advocating abortion enough to warrant death?
KellerWeller chapter 23 . 3/14/2018
aww. I wish you could continue.
Jenna chapter 23 . 11/19/2017
I’m screaming because this masterpiece is unfinished. Ugh, I love this fanfiction so much. It’s well-written and the plot is so amazingly interesting! I truly hope one day you’ll update!
Paula chapter 23 . 11/18/2017
Kloness chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Whoa, I totally did not see that coming! But good connection, since light is kinda like Hitler since hitter was idolized back when he was in power just like Kira was when he was killing oieole but there were people that were against them and killed and— ...
Sorry, I ramble a lot, but you probably know all this already since you wrote it, anyways, great story so far, and I hope it stays like that
Kloness chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
The idea of light writing on a Cute high school girl esque paper is hilarious
Alaude2019 chapter 12 . 10/2/2017
Great chapter! I love that L will be searching for a diary.
Alaude2019 chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
I love the late night chat. Excellent chapter!
Alaude2019 chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
I like the backstory parts with Soichiro. Also yay for tennis!
Alaude2019 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
Great chapter! I can’t wait for Light and Misa to meet. I also like that L and Light are getting close.
Alaude2019 chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
Yay for Misa still being the second Kira. Can’t wait to see Rem hopefully. Also I love Light being super thorough as always too.
Alaude2019 chapter 7 . 10/2/2017
Yay I loved Misa’s appearance and also that she is smarter than she might seem. Great chapter as usual :)
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »