Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Iaret chapter 23 . 7/7/2016
I loved your fic from the beginning to the end. It's a shame it wasn't finished. But could you at least tell me who is Kira ? I'm dying to know if it's Light or not XD.

I thought your characters were really well portrayed. I'm just sad L didn't have a suspect yet but otherwise the plot line was pretty well done. There was a lot of interesting themes like the police suspecting L or L getting arrested or L and Light pretending to be a couple. I especially liked the flashbacks with Soichiro and L divulging a bit about himself to him.

I also liked how each of your characters had their own goal. Misa and Matsuda were really different from what we see in other fics and I'm grateful for that. It's refreshing to see them think a bit :)

Thanks for the great fic !
Jj chapter 23 . 6/10/2016
NOOOOOO
Jj chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
He doesn't kill in groups, he picks them off one by one (is what u was thinking)
neverXmind chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
Damn it, of course this I'd unfinished and left on a cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2016
I really want to read the rest of this! It's very enthralling!
ascendedlight chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
OMG THIS IS SUCH A CLIFFHANGER ASDFGHKL I LUV THIS SO SO MUCH WHYYYY
Dessylyly chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
AAAAH NOOO why why why please no
Olivia Sage chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
OH MY GOD NO PLEASE YOUVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS OH MY GOD THIS IS ONE HECK OF A CLIFFHANGER CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE OR EVEN JUST PM ME YOUR IDEAS FOR THE REST OF THE STORY EVEN IF YOU NEVER CONTINUE IT I DONT CARE JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND FOR THE REST OF THE PLOT IM BEGGING YOU IM ON MY KNEES PLEASE
Liviania chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
This is a wonderfully done AU. I'm sad that I didn't notice it was a WIP before starting, but still enjoyed reading it. The idea of L with a Death Note is very intriguing indeed.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
i really hope you will post the next chapter! you really got me hooked!
Ruby626 chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
I really hope you will finish this story /
AnUnhealthyUchihaObsession chapter 23 . 8/16/2015
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you stopped writing...
ShammyMD chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
I'm dying right now. No really. I am so upset I may actually start experiencing heart palpitations. This story is amazing and I love it and I would KILL (hand me a Death Note and a pen, I'm ready) to know how it ends.
What's really frustrating is that I know you're still writing (or at least still posting)! I've read tons of your stuff on AO3. It's just so sad. But I suppose if you don't feel like writing something, ya just don't feel like writing. \_(ツ)_/
I'll just join the ten years worth of readers waiting/hoping/praying/wishing that you someday find a muse and finish this fic... Unless it is actually finished, in which case: f*ck you for ending the story on a cliffhanger like that! ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ wahhh!
katerinlawliet chapter 23 . 1/9/2015
This fic is really good. Are you planning on finishing this some time soon? :)
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
Great I'm so thrilled when I find awesome but ABANDONED stories... stopped by to check out but again my heart broke...
hny2015atb