Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
HallucinatingDreams chapter 22 . 6/10/2009
It goes without saying that I desperately want you to continue writing this.

But it's been 16 months since you last updated...so it may go without saying that...you've abandoned this?

Either way, for the past 21 chapters, "Something Wicked This Way Comes" has been fantastic to read. I love the careful plotting. My favorite part, though, is that this is written from Ryuuzaki's point of view; I love how mysterious and open to guesses this leaves the plot. In fact, I initially didn't believe Raito could be Kira (after all, your summary suggests that they met under different circumstances), but now I'm not so sure.

Except...it seems as if Raito wouldn't try to incriminate himself, so if he is Kira, there's no reason to believe he'd kill Misa while he and L were in the vicinity. If he's the first Kira and Misa is the second Kira, there's no reason for Raito to blow Misa's cover (by pointing out the strange string of murders surrounding her). However, it is odd that Light neglected to tell L about the Death Note he has. After all, Light isn't the type to want to "hog all the glory" for himself; he's too practical. His shell-shocked state seems too genuine to be an act, though. It might be that he was so shocked he forgot about the Death Note...and yet he seemed to be very rational before showering-rational enough to explain the Death Note to L.

Could it be that Misa confessed to Light, which is why Rem then killed Misa, but Misa managed to hand the Death Note over the Light in her last moments? If so, then Light's questioning of Misa toward the end (after she bit her tongue) would all be an act to fool L into thinking Misa didn't confess. This seems unlikely, though, since Raito probably would have reacted to seeing Rem magically appear.

Anyways, I'm excited to see how this works out. Please write! :D And I'm sorry if all my guesses are completely wrong.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 22 . 5/24/2009
Yay! Ryuuk finally makes an appearance! This story is incredible. Please update as soon as possible. Poor L, poor Raito... their relationship is probably dead now :

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
kitsune812 chapter 22 . 5/15/2009
you must update this and provide a link in chapt 20

please.

this story is too god ;_;
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 16 . 5/12/2009
It always seem that when something is suppose to be romantic it's more of a battle for dominance.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Misa is so smart! I think she might not be intelligent in I.Q. wise, but socially, she's very smart.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Roomies! Cool. What's with Raito not being able to cook?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I thought the name was Ryuuga not Ryuuka. Check on that.

Nice story, though.
Meany chapter 22 . 5/10/2009
Well f*ck... What is it with people abandoning the stories on the most curios place. Please do update! The story is awesome!
Nickel Xenon chapter 22 . 5/4/2009
Oh? Did he just see Rem? I want to know! Hehe. Can't wait for an update.
Nickel Xenon chapter 19 . 5/4/2009
I can't help but think L sounded really cute on the phone with Watari!
Andaliia chapter 22 . 5/2/2009
Have you stopped writing this, or something? It's been way too long since the last update and I had to read this second time to remember what had happened in previous chapters. That's how long it's been since the last chapter was puplished! Continue soon, please! *puppy eyes*
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 22 . 4/30/2009
AWW!Right on a good part!WoW I did not see that coming well at lest not that way!Can't wait to find out what happenes next!I LOVED chapter 20!(*Grin*)

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
The.Dust.Of.Jack chapter 22 . 4/29/2009
DONT STOP THERE! :O:O:O:O OH MY GOD.

I love the story, dont stop there pleasepleaseplease [

Could you send us a link to the full version of chapter 20? That'd be well cool. Cheers!

Jack
Jeiyuka chapter 22 . 4/15/2009
Wow. What a cliff hanger. Had mind blowing sex only to find that Raito had a Death Note. That was pretty careless of him. Is Raito the on that killed Misa? Is Raito Kira or just someone who holds the Death Note. I can't believe Raito would ever kill his father...unless his father found out...but Raito's too maticulous for that...Gah! SO confused!

Please don't abandone this story. It's brilliant. Wonderfully, wonderfully, brilliant. It deserves a proper conclusion (and more smut).

...so how much of his interactions just acting...?
Dayda chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
It's truly a shame that one of the best DN fanfics ever is left here unfinished... It's amazing how you managed to write an AU so utterly compelling and believable, with such fashinating characters! I hope you decide to update it soon...
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »