Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Alaude2019 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
Great chapter! I can’t wait for Light and Misa to meet. I also like that L and Light are getting close.
Alaude2019 chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
Yay for Misa still being the second Kira. Can’t wait to see Rem hopefully. Also I love Light being super thorough as always too.
Alaude2019 chapter 7 . 10/2/2017
Yay I loved Misa’s appearance and also that she is smarter than she might seem. Great chapter as usual :)
Alaude2019 chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
I love how L baits Light and their general arguing. Also Misa! Great chapter.
Alaude2019 chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
Love seeing Takada’s appearance. Also I like the idea of them being roommates. Loved the chapter!
Alaude2019 chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
I love the tension. Great chapter :)
Alaude2019 chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
Great chapter! I love how you write both L and Light. Also the letters part is exciting!
Alaude2019 chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
I love Light’s letter and the entire chapter. Plus the difference in who this Kira is targeting is interesting too. Can’t wait to see them working together!
Alaude2019 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Very interesting start! I like reading from L’s POV too.
Alsheon chapter 17 . 3/13/2017
You might need to do some retouch here. L introduced Light as 'Asahi Light' a few lines later Misa called Light 'Yagami-kun' which is certainly doesn't make any sense. Ofc it's gonna be a different problem if Misa saw the real name and accidentally said it. But if that's the problem, I'm afraid you'd have to make the duo geniuses notice it!
llllliiiiilllll chapter 23 . 2/23/2017
This was a really interesting story. This isnt the first time I've read it, but I'll leave a review anyways. Are you ever planning on updating? It's a really cool idea and plot you have here.
Iaret chapter 23 . 7/7/2016
I loved your fic from the beginning to the end. It's a shame it wasn't finished. But could you at least tell me who is Kira ? I'm dying to know if it's Light or not XD.

I thought your characters were really well portrayed. I'm just sad L didn't have a suspect yet but otherwise the plot line was pretty well done. There was a lot of interesting themes like the police suspecting L or L getting arrested or L and Light pretending to be a couple. I especially liked the flashbacks with Soichiro and L divulging a bit about himself to him.

I also liked how each of your characters had their own goal. Misa and Matsuda were really different from what we see in other fics and I'm grateful for that. It's refreshing to see them think a bit :)

Thanks for the great fic !
Jj chapter 23 . 6/10/2016
NOOOOOO
Jj chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
He doesn't kill in groups, he picks them off one by one (is what u was thinking)
Sturnidae chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
Damn it, of course this I'd unfinished and left on a cliff hanger!
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »