Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2016
I really want to read the rest of this! It's very enthralling!
ascendedlight chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
OMG THIS IS SUCH A CLIFFHANGER ASDFGHKL I LUV THIS SO SO MUCH WHYYYY
Dessylyly chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
AAAAH NOOO why why why please no
Olivia Sage chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
OH MY GOD NO PLEASE YOUVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS OH MY GOD THIS IS ONE HECK OF A CLIFFHANGER CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE OR EVEN JUST PM ME YOUR IDEAS FOR THE REST OF THE STORY EVEN IF YOU NEVER CONTINUE IT I DONT CARE JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND FOR THE REST OF THE PLOT IM BEGGING YOU IM ON MY KNEES PLEASE
Liviania chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
This is a wonderfully done AU. I'm sad that I didn't notice it was a WIP before starting, but still enjoyed reading it. The idea of L with a Death Note is very intriguing indeed.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
i really hope you will post the next chapter! you really got me hooked!
Ruby626 chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
I really hope you will finish this story /
AnUnhealthyUchihaObsession chapter 23 . 8/16/2015
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you stopped writing...
ShammyMD chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
I'm dying right now. No really. I am so upset I may actually start experiencing heart palpitations. This story is amazing and I love it and I would KILL (hand me a Death Note and a pen, I'm ready) to know how it ends.
What's really frustrating is that I know you're still writing (or at least still posting)! I've read tons of your stuff on AO3. It's just so sad. But I suppose if you don't feel like writing something, ya just don't feel like writing. \_(ツ)_/
I'll just join the ten years worth of readers waiting/hoping/praying/wishing that you someday find a muse and finish this fic... Unless it is actually finished, in which case: f*ck you for ending the story on a cliffhanger like that! ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ wahhh!
katerinlawliet chapter 23 . 1/9/2015
This fic is really good. Are you planning on finishing this some time soon? :)
teacuppy chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
Great I'm so thrilled when I find awesome but ABANDONED stories... stopped by to check out but again my heart broke...
hny2015atb
jyotimeena10 chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
wait a sec...is it finished?
Christian ChimChim chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
what the HELLLL... The story ended just like that!? Damn you
claude chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
WAIT WAT!? Is there m-more to come? is that all? . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'( but loved it soooooooooooooo mutch! 33333333
niosrunundrnhdf chapter 21 . 7/31/2014