Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Melting Snow chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
I can't believe it ends just like that. In such an intense part. Now I won't be able to get it out of my head. Such a sad thing the story hasn't been updated in years... There goes my heart. I didn't need it anyways. ; -;

It definitely is one of the best Death Notes stories I have ever read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
英文看的好忧伤…
Braisin Goose chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
One of my favorite Death Note fics! Waaahhhh! I shall have to come back and re-read it. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
why didn't you finish this?!
oh my god... this story is utterly beautiful, and you just... don't leave us hanging! i understand you have your life to live but PLEASE! this will haunt me forever, unfinished, unconcluded...
teacuppy chapter 23 . 3/28/2014
Well I can't believe that I found another great story that is abandoned... So sad...
gonnaleave chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awwnnh...Poor Yagami-san. Is Raito still Kira?
Lila Dunmare chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
That's really too bad. I really enjoyed reading this... (
DarkSapphireXx chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
oh, so sad this story seems to have been abandoned :( Really left us on a cliffie! I wanted to make what light thought of all this.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
Fun!
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
I think you made a mistake right after L introduces Light to Misa. She said 'Yagami-kun' but don't you mean 'Asahi-kun'? But anyways, this story is going great.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
There are a few typos such as "They'd his death" should be "They'd said his death" and "imaging" should be "imagining", but an interesting start none the less.
kim chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Bullshit. Hitler did not say that.
Mudkips-cuteuselessannoying chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
Wha! No update? Please no, I love this story too much. I don't want L and Raito/ Light to part ways. It's not fair you don't update, waaaaa! I 3 this story sooooo much!
LovingMyth chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Yeah, okay, I think I'm going to cry, because I started reading this, and I didn't realize it wasn't complete. So, fuck. This fucking sucks, because this story is amazing.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
...NOOOOOOOOO STUPID CLIFFY! Why oh why must I become so hooked as to fall for something like this! TT_TT
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »