Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
pokemaster101 chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I went there. You have to be 18, right? I figured.

Like adultFF. Can't wait over 2 years...

6 epilogue 30 haha XD

Update please! L and Light can't part ways! (Although, I see why they have to)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
RedRibbonsGirl chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
Really enjoyed this story, any chance you'll update it?
Sychronergy chapter 23 . 3/8/2012
This story is really, really great. A pity it is not continued ( I think).
myinuyasha04 chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
I am loving this! I just recently got into the Light/L pairing (I resisted the allure of DN for a long time) and I love this! I am dying to get at the uncensored version however and I am having difficulties locating it on livejournal. Could you possibly send me the link?
Caffoo chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
I hate L.

Great story

More pls
Pwyllugh chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Wow, this is a really evil cliff hanger ;-)
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 23 . 11/21/2011
Kinda wished I never started this damn story. But alas I didn't notice the last update. So I shall forever be in wonder! Ah well, I like this similar personalities and thoughts to the canon L and Light. Story is ah-maze-ing. It's mostly drama/action with hints of romance in the making. Though I wish for Light NOT to be Kira, he's looking more guilty as times passes. If he ends up not being Kira, that'd be a relief. I've read one too many fics where my predictions are right, and that gets boring! P
doomshuriken chapter 23 . 10/30/2011
This is an intereseting twist to the typical Bastard-Light reveal, since I can't quite tell if he's actaually a bastard or not :P My optomism hopes he's going to be the jilted lover at this point, but for all I know, you could go all Steven King on us announce that Light is, in fact, a stunning bastard with the morality of a female black widow. That is, fuck 'em and eat their heads.
Karoimirth chapter 23 . 10/22/2011
Part ways? Oh noes! D:

And.. you aren't updating this, are you? T_T

Because I would be very very happy if you did..

I don't review much (my English fails), but I really loved it :)

Ah, by the way, I couldn't find the other version of chapter 20, so (if you didn't remove it or something) could you please send me the link? (oh I'm such a perv /)
Karoimirth chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I loved the ending! It was the perfect example~
Homo Explosion chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
*pouts* God damnit Raito!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
~ a killer that most people didn't believe existed.

Most people don't believe Kira exists?

~ I know who you are

How do you know, Raito?

~ Kira's been sending letters.

What?

Surely, letters allow to notice patterns in writing, and to identify the individual by comparing styles of writing.

~ "We find someone who will stand up to Kira, and figure out how to protect them."

L already fights against Kira, and his name isn't known to most. Even Raito doesn't know L's name. Though, Kira with shinigami eyes would be able to see L's name.

~ splitting the rent for an apartment

Like Holmes and Watson...

~ "Someone once said 'without law and order our nation cannot survive,'" - "Who?" - "Adolf Hitler."

Interesting. I agree with L on this: it should be possible to stop a criminal without killing him, without destroying a human life.

Misa Misa is smarter than she looks: glad to hear. Were not her parents killed by a criminal?

With 'demonic look' of Raito, are you saying he is Kira? If he is, why does he work with L? And I don't want Raito to be his father's murderer, or to work with L to find out his true name. I prefer to think Raito isn't Kira. But I leave open the possibility that Raito is Kira, and joined with L to find out who killed his father.

~ It seems that people around Misa Misa have a tendency to come to unfortunate ends.

Is Misa Misa Kira? But hwy would she place this advertisement then? She wouldn't, unless she was going to fake her own death, or to decline this contract to appease Kira. Or maybe, she wanted to contact those who believe in Kira and adore Misa Misa and want to prevent her death by warning her about Kira? Or Raito wants to show to L that Misa has caused some 'accidental' death around her, and she deserves being killed by Kira? Or Misa is a second Kira?

~ Misa Misa might be Kira, or have the same powers.

I thing Amane Misa has the same powers - is the second Kira. She might have shinigami eyes - it would explain why she noticed L didn't give her his real name. But then, she can easily kill him. But as she kills only those who directly attack her, and L came to her to protect her from the first Kira, it's unlikely she will kill him.

~ I've found the best identities contain part of the truth.

If Raito wanted to kill L, it would be his clue: L is L's first name.

~ I don't know why he's after me, but he's going to kill me.

Why do you think Kira is after you? It was only one advertisement. And how do you know Kira is he, not she? I remember a plot where a young lady, who used to lie a lot, and some of her friends knew this while others took no notice of them, tried to picture to Poirot that there are attempts to murder her, and it turned out instead that she is the only killer, and her attempts to fool Poirot were in vain.

Raito found interesting information about Misa, L slipped about Misa... When will L find interesting information, or Raito slip something?

~ Two wrongs don't make a right - but sometimes there's nothing that can be done but the lesser of two evils.

Find a third way, which is better than either of the two. I strongly dislike situations when you have to choose "the lesser of two evils". Maybe, that's the reason why time travel, as attempt for second chance, is so alluring.

~ L held the equivalence of a black belt - although never tested - in karate.

Fascinating.

Weddie? L wants to read Misa's diary.

~ It was hard for L not to laugh. His paranoia had been for nothing; Raito was just having girl problems.

And I'm sure Raito's problems are related to either Kira or L. Too paranoid, I suppose.

~ "I found out something I think you should know," Matsuda said.

Hmf?

~ Raito was the only person L knew who preferred to eat pizza with utensils.

Almost the only food I eat without utensils is fruit: apples, for instance. I eat pizza with utensils, always.

~ Interpol thinks that L is Kira,

Either they are idiots, or they look for scapegoat. Or one of them is Kira.

~ He had to award Raito a point for sheer nerve.

Agree.

~ Raito, have you ever heard of a Death Note?

I hope that even if Raito heard of it, he hasn't used it. I hope that Raito wasn't the one to kill Misa.

~ L would have given up his nightly dessert to witness what the investigators behind the glass thought of the display.

Intriguing.

~ Penber was up to something

I hope he wants to help L, not to fight against him.

Misa or Rem killed Weddie, and Kira or Rem killed Misa?

Misa said that killer is 'onegai'. What does it mean? Older brother? I don't remember. So Misa and her relative were two Kiras?

~ Intrigued and fascinated, yes.

So Raito is Kira? Raito killed Misa? How can Raito do it when he is with L?

~ And Raito had betrayed him first.

I hope Raito didn't betray L. I hope L will not be too rash. Raito's tears were genuine after Misa's death. I hope Raito isn't Kira.

Too many deaths... Too complex intrigue...

Good luck to L and Raito in these dark times.
Lena7213 chapter 23 . 10/7/2011
they would end up separating after they finally were 'admiting' their attraction to eachother. Great story by the way. Enjoyable read and doesn't make me want to tear my hair out :P
LOLWUT chapter 23 . 8/13/2011
ClosedParentheses

SOMEBODY doesn't have the balls to sign in~!
ClosedParentheses chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
Seriously? That's so...stupid. And yet you set things up well enough it shouldn't be stupid. Maybe the last chapter will clear things up. Ugh.
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »