Reviews for Jack to the Future
thealycat chapter 18 . 7/29/2007
i love this fanfic! update soon!
PearlSparrow13 chapter 18 . 7/29/2007
ROTFLOL! This story was amazingly funny. Any chance you'll update it soon? Please? (*gives the big puppy dog eyes*)
Rokhal chapter 18 . 7/28/2007
Awesomesauce on a stick. Just hilarious. Do continue.

So is the Lorean a modern steel sailboat, or a period boat covered in metal for better lightening-gathering capacity?
Jaeh chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
ROFL! Oh my goodness, THIS IS AWEsome!

I want to read more i definitely want to read more mate! please update soon!

-Jaeh xP
Lothiriel chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
Glad you finally updated! I love how everyone has alternate versions of themselves. That was a good chapter! Please update again soon!
meowbooks chapter 18 . 3/8/2007
Don't you worry about the long wait...I've done the same thing...eep! It's quality over quantity is it not? This is most certainly quality. It was, to steal a friend's phrase, ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! The interactions between the Time Seperated Counterparts were lovely. You have Jack's mad sense of brilliance down.

I think this was my favorite part:

“My sincerest apologies Captain, do go on.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it, Captain. Please do us the honor.”

“I couldn’t possibl-“
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 18 . 2/8/2007
S'ok mate. I'm almost as bad, right at the moment. Tis shameful it is.

Love this story, was overjoyed to see an update in my inbox and am grinning like an idiot over the meetings of the future and past selves. And I adore the way you wrote Jack in this chappie. Wonderful job, luv, wonderful. Far as I figure, if I read enough of some updates I'll actually update on my own... *grimace*

-Cheorl (you changed your name, didn't you?)
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 18 . 2/5/2007
nice update sounds like anamaria to go and start cursing jack with her past self. i just found this story after reading commodore sparrow which was brillant! this one is fantastic i love everything from Elizabeth going insane, to jack at his own grave, to dying by a cork. please update as soon as you can! great job so far!
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
That was good, in fact, it was hillarious heh! I loved all their reactions so funny, he he! Update soon!
loonar cyclus chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
Its brilliant! And it's finally out. Wow... It actually rimes. Anyways... It's so funny and brilliant and funny and... Well, you get the picture. The only thing that I dont like is that it's too short.

“As...upsetting as I’m sure this all is, there really is a profoundly simple explanation. You see, I’m the you from your past that accidentally traveled to our future and found that events in the past, that is to say events in our future, but the past from where I was in our future, lead to our demise. Upon realizing this, I found a crew in the present, that is to say, our future that I was presently in, and traveled back to my future and your present so that I can save both our futures allowing me to safely return to your past which is my present.”

- brilliant! I actually needed time to understand this.

And the thing that they needed all day to come out with a plan that is so, well... just... tick. It's also brilliant!

Hope next one comes faster, love your story!
moad37 chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
Well, I am still reading, reviewing and above all, enjoying this fic. Time between posts does not signify,my dear, especially considering the quality of the writing. This chapter is high-larious. The speech that Lorian Jack makes to explain how the situation came to be is, as the French would say, "to laugh."

And the scene of the two Anas agreeing that Jack is a fool is to die for, to say nothing of the image of the two Jack's heads sticking out the cabin door to yell at the two Wills who complain in unision. Wonderful.
RedHairedElfling chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
Hah! Great chapter! I loved the young versions' reactions to the older ones! Brilliant!
Anonimoose chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
I LOVE Jack's reaction to himself. Why do I believe that it would be spot on if that ever happened in the third movie?
sudoku chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
I think this is the best chapter so far :)

I think both Jacks are a bit narcistic ;) A bit being an understatement of course.

Don't they see each other like that will "upset the fabric of time and space continuum"? (to quote Hiro from "Heroes") *grin*
PirateAngel1286 chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
I think my head was swimming during that whole past and future thing.

Both stepped forward to address the crew, and immediately bowed to let the other speak.

“My sincerest apologies Captain, do go on.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it, Captain. Please do us the honor.”

“I couldn’t possibl-“

“Oh would one of you just get on with it already!” Both Wills shouted in unison, staring at each other in surprise afterward.

Wonderful chapter as always.