Reviews for Floods
krage chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love that even in a situation as bad as that they're still bantering about a bet. And i laughed at the bit at the end when grissom walked in and had a go at nick.

Though i think my favourite line was

"Yeah, man." Nick paused, and then tried his luck. "And we should probably just forget that whole bet thing, don't you think?"

Very well written
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick was telling Sara about the flash flood.
angellwings chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
lol, that was great! I love nick-centric stories. After all he is my favorite character.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
LOL! Poor Nicky, he just cant catch a break! I was seriously laughing while reading this! Very very funny, great job! I love Warrick's and Nick;s bets they are the best! Def. my favorite characters on the show! Except maybe Greg...

Anyway, terrific idea! Loved it!
Mma63 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
That's the third time I read your story and once again I loved it. Very dinamic, perfect develop of the characters, very close to the TV, love the argument between Nick/Warrick in the locker room...and finally Grissom, as Grissom.

Very well written.

Did you ever thought about make it a multi chapter story...this can be the introduction, then you could write about the case and the whole situation they both went through. Please, consider it.

I miss more CSI stories from you. You're an amazing author and have a very distinct and brilliant kind of writing (sorry if it was an English language mistake).

I still waiting for the sequel from "Six Shooter" that you promised me some time ago.

Think with care about it. Hope to find you again very soon. Happy holidays!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Brilliantly funny. Perfect Nick & Warrick friendship moment despite the near death experience for a certain Trouble Magnet CSI..! Loved it.
A Christy chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
So very well written! Nice job!
My Mind chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I loved it so much. The story, the interaction b/w Nick?Warrick was great and funny. Keep going, you're very good writer.
annie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i just loved that. that was great. : )
Ciara chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
xD I love it. That was funny, good to read.
mudhousejunkie chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
i liked this story

its true nick is always getting into trouble
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
LOL! I loved it. I've only been watching CSI for a little while, but I've noticed that Nick does seem to attract more than his share of trouble!
Cougar Bait chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Haha I read this story on csi-forensics . com and loved it so much, I'm so happy that it's here too! I love your work, and I definitely agree, Nick's epitaph was the funniest line ever. Maybe you should consider writing a prequel to this, having it more action-based than humor based, of course. But, if not that's good too, because this is an excellent stand-alone story.
Andrew-Squee chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
"Here lies Nick Stokes: Died because he was smaller."

that has to be one of THE best lines, ever
groban chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Great story- the interaction b/w Warrick and Nick was to see the story end.