Reviews for The Grand Old Tradition
andaere chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aww, this is adorable! It's the perfect blend of humor and fluff. The idea of Charlie in drag was hilarious, and I'm so glad the play went well. Everyone was in character and it just rocked! Gah! Thanks for writing! :)
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh, lovely! So sweet, in character and charming! And I adore pantomime, so I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I just thought you should know, this story made me nearly die of glee.

Seriously. Hurley? And Shannon and Claire and Charlie? KILL ME WITH GLEE.

Well done. 8)
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
OH MY GOODNESS! You are genius! I haven't laughed that hard in ages! Like never! Hurley at the beginning of the play-pause for 15minutes of laughter- Hehe I couldn't even read on for the longest time cause my stomach hurt so much so Thank you for the laughs and the fluffy ending that made my heart explode.

Toodles, Hermione Carsson
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aw! It's so fluffy...and full of silliness! *misses Chaire*

Sorry to drop in on an older fic, but it really was a good read. Do they really do that in Britain? Lead in the water...
VideoGirlSyndrome chapter 1 . 11/9/2005 cute!
Mettanna chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Most definetely my favorite of your fics. I laughed so hard. And then the end was so sweet... I seriously think they should celebrate Christmas on the Island. It could happen...
kiss316 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh. My God. That was hysterical! The image of Charlie in drag was just too much and then, that wonderful ending with the kiss and the "I love you" and Christian's wish... oh it was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. There may be a tear or two in there from me. I loved it. I'm loving all your stories.
Zetta chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
That was really really really wonderful...

My eyes are tearing up because it was just so darn sweet- and fabulous!

I could picture them running around in drag and it was absolutely wonderful.

Excellent little fic, absolutely excellent.
Stationary Love chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Oh, I love your story, as always! I'm Found and Lost from the Lost-TV forum.
ilovecherries123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
ah what a cute story! I loved it, it was funny and sweet and very shippy. GREAT job.
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Really tugged on my heartsrings :P very sweet. I'm feeling all mushy inside now lol.
Leaviel chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
aww... that was cute. me likes. Charlie in drag... hehehe! that would be most amusing!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
LOL. This story was funny and also cute. I'm glad that Charlie and Claire finally realized they liked eachother. Absoutely loved it.
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
OMG, the story was awesome. I loved it, so dammn funny. I cried at one point, but that was only because I cracked my elbow on the was still good.

V. sweet ending, loved it.

Write more stories soon please!